Bill Batton?

sashjag

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

are you taking the [b][color=red]FILTERED[/color][/b] he is one of the legends of f2 and is still racing below is a little fact file of his f2 carrere which started in the early 70s

NATIONAL POINTS CHAMP,1974,76,77,78,79,80

WORLD CHAMP,1977,81,82,04

BRITISH CHAMP,1975,76,80,82,90,05

EURO CHAMP,1990

IRISH CHAMP,1990,93,95,05

nationals champ,2005

gn champ,1972,75,77,78,81,97

english champ,1992

scottish champ,1981

uk open champ,2005

ben fund champ,1982,92

top of drivers averages,1990,92,96,02,03

MAXIMUMS-31

total points scored-28,722 thats got to be a record

he has won over 350 finals

and well of 1,000 race wins

oh and its BILL BATTEN :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

this is the best thread yet :rofl:

i cant wait till the awards come round again. i think youll lose your muppet of the year title kidicooter lol

and finally, im sure you feel like doing this? :blowup: right now sash lmao

sorry guys have to disagree with you all apart from sasch?

who is billy batoon?

any answer would be greatly appreciated? :scared15::rofl:

Think i've seen him before ........ Very tall chap, 15 stone or so, used to drive a car that looked about 8 years old or so, always spoke very highly about Mike James or Peter Gilbert at a meeting ..... Apparently related to the very famous Tim Farrell that puts stickers on cars now and then :unsure::thumbup:

To be honest, I don't know any more about this Bill Batten character than Sashjag. All of you who took the [b][color=red]FILTERED[/color][/b] out of him, wasn't it a bit harsh?

To be honest, I don't know any more about this Bill Batten character than Sashjag. All of you who took the [b][color=red]FILTERED[/color][/b] out of him, wasn't it a bit harsh?

No :rofl:

Its like not knowing who David Becham is, after all, everyone knows hes a famous netball player.

No :rofl:

Its like not knowing who David Becham is, after all, everyone knows hes a famous netball player.

Feckham is also overrated, overpaid, annoying and senseless.

Ivebeen doing some revision on him, and it turns out that he lives and works in my town, Plymouth..

I should go and visit. and i also herd that he has injured his back?

332-SashJag

my mate is in partnership with a couple o other guys who run a 'fan site' with all the info on bill on it, the addy is

www.battencentral.cjb.net

think you'll find some stuff out there :thumbup:

sash if he lived completely the diffrent end of the country to you we could understand why you didnt know who he was but he lives in your town! do you just sit inside all day or something? even i've heard of Bill Batten and george polley etc. most the names on this thread and i'm not really a fan