Hes from England wot do u expect?? :rofl:

Jk m8

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Excellent renders guys, they show my models off so well I feel all proud! :king::thumbup:

And so you should be nick, great models produce great renders :appl::appl:

brillaint renders ladz

has any one got a activation code for 3dsmax 7 plz anybody :king:

cheerz tombo509

i belive you get an activation code when you purchase the full version m8.

WELL DONE RIKARD........no way could i seperate the top 2 it was bad enough getting to the top 4.

Edited by mickymoo

lol well spotted Nick.. Also the van could do with being road legal.. get some lights and number plate on the skin :thumbup:

James

I know the van isn't road legal, iv stripped it out ready for banger racing! ;)

[attachmentid=7390]

post-775-1152095282_thumb.jpg

Just one question Rikard, what you doing on the wrong side of the road?! :rofl:

seriously, great renders mate :appl:

:banghead2: You're not even allowed to drive the wrong way on track, let alone on the road.

right seeing as everyones doing renders that looks like pictures lol there that good i thought id have a play and came up with this the lada was my TNB london open car b4 the meeting based on a bernie car lol and the woka skin is a copy of his wf car from 04 i think but with my number and southern steam and not northern and had to use woka name or rodder would of looked silly lol comment welcome!

rodder331

post-517-1152232188.jpg

post-517-1152232403.jpg

Edited by hotrod331

Rodder, that scene and skins look really great, must have taken some time, great work mate :appl:

Just one thing, i think you may have to have a word with the builders cause that brick wall looks very thin! :o

But i can't talk, in my renders i can't even drive on the correct side of the road :rolleyes:

Andy that looks great! :thumbup:

It may be worth while getting your hands on some propper F1 wheels for the renders, i don't have them myself or i would post them up.

Does anyone have the F1 wheels and .tga's for render please? as i also would like to do some F1 renderin' :thumbup: