CAR READY FOR PRACTISE DAY

Spike

i really enjoyed yesterday i will let mart and budge and stav tell you about yesterday. coffee.gif

so we wait on them three to see how i did shrug.gif

Edited by Spike

i really enjoyed yesterday i will let mart and budge and stav tell you about yesterday.  coffee.gif

so we wait on them three to see how i did shrug.gif

8051[/snapback]

I thought you did ready well yesterday Spike thumbs_up.gif A bit of rain you were one of the fast lads, you even found time to do a bit of bumper testing rofl.gif

Nice to see you out there Spike thumbs_up.gif

My turn on wednesday to get some praccy in my first ever time in an F2 seat !

Hope the weather holds off, need it to be dry for me to potter around scared15.gif

i am sure you can do some damage this year - to other cars mainly lol.

For the first time behind the wheel of a F2 in 8 years You went great.... you ask if i was disappointed... far from it m8.. and the rain only done you justice.... asre out and and the power on... (shale here we come lol) once you get to know the car and tracks... you'll be there or there abouts... well done m8... and hats off to ya... thumbup.gifthumbup.gif

Big Al.... i made this nice new front bumper.... to re-place that front 1 on the car sometime this season.... if you see any pic's from buxton.... look at the front bumper.... rofl.gif i'll say no more... 5.gif

Well Done Spike.... all the best for 2005...

Edited by Budge313

• 2 weeks later...

all going well back out sunday at NIR

with fellow uk dirters JACKR DAVE W AND OFF COURSE DEBUT OFF MART NEW F2

GOOD LUCK TO YOU THREE thumbup.gif

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..