Fozzer

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Scrapman53

All the best Alb m8. :thumbs_up: Always have a good banter with you online and when I used to go to Cowdie, lol. Hope you can still make praccy at the weekends sometimes if you can't race in the leagues, and there's always MSN to keep in touch. :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

good luck albz i only stated in january but still ive had some good races in that sort time

good luck to yourself and your family in the future mate

good luck and all the best

cheers aub

I think we raced together in bangers over the last 3,5 years , and I loved every minute of it, especially when you were angry at me and paid me back , when you were rodding and I (tried to) wreck you... From my point of vieuw if was all meant friendly , hope you feel the same , lol (not sure though :shrug: )

Us being almost the same age , I must say I'm a bit jalouse at you , you dare to make such a big decision and leave your home country to make a new start, I wished I had the guts ... :thumbs_up:

Good luck in your new life , all the best m8, and I hope to see again online some day :thumbup:

Frank

Edited by Fasternie

Another one falls from Barney's Knockhill grandstand. :rofl:

It's been a pleasure knowing you over the last four years or so Mate. I don't remember a cross word between us in that time and i still can't remember a day warmer than that Sunday we wen't to Hednesford for the Nationals. :188:

I hope everything works out great for you and your family down under :thumbs_up:

Will be at Cowdenbeath after all on Saturday so might see you there. If not have a safe journey and give me an e-mail when you open those boxes with all the old short circuits etc in them..lol :thumbup:

Bon Voyage :042:

I know you don't like me very much but I wish you all the best in New Zealand. Good luck over there and I'm sure you will be missed around here and also in the leagues. Hope it all goes smoothyla dn you enjoy every minute of it.

cheers

sparky

Good luck Albz - I hope everything goes smoothly, you and the family settle down well in NZ and make a great life for yourselves! :thumbup:

Never met you in person (same goes for most uk-dirters...) but we've had some cracking races over the last few years and you've always been a real character around UK-Dirt. Much the same as MoR you've been around since I started out, a real pillar of the community - it's been a pleasure racing with you, and it's a shame to see you go.

All the best over there, and don't be a stranger to UK-Dirt eh? :)

Good luck Albz to you and your Family.

Always enjoyed racing against you in the bangers and we always a good couple of laps before one of us got the took out :-)

To be honest mate its a bit drastic going all that way just to escape seeing England win the world cup :thumbup:

All the best mate i really hope everything works out fine you and your family.

All the best,

Lakey

Albertz hope you and your family have a good trip we wish u the best of luck.

I was wondering if it were possable that when albertz gets his pc running agen we could do a meeting in his honour to thank him for the last 3 years he has done.

I also know that it would have to be on a sat not a tues day because of the time difference so he could join it with us and we could give him a good banger send off.

I just thought it would be nice send off for him even if its a bit late

what r everyone elses thoughts?

Regards Sassy

Albertz hope you and your family have a good trip we wish u the best of luck.

I was wondering if it were possable that when albertz gets his pc running agen we could do a meeting in his honour to thank him for the last 3 years he has done.

I also know that it would have to be on a sat not a tues day because of the time difference so he could join it with us and we could give him a good banger send off.

I just thought it would be nice send off for him even if its a bit late

what r everyone elses thoughts?

Regards Sassy

I'll be there Sassy, very good suggestion :thumbup:

All the best to you and your family there m8 .. hope the moving etc goes well and that you enjoy living

there. Cheers for everything you've done for the league, all the best :thumbup:

Cheers

Mark

aaah m8,

It's been a pleasure, whether in a server or at a track, to spend the time. I'd say 'good luck' but you've tried too hard for this to be 'luck' so here's to every success for you and yours over there. Thanks for all the good times chap

a toast ....... to Albertz! the racer's racer :2: best wishes m8

or failing that we could beat him to death tomorrow in Jolt lol - aye, put me down for this please, gr8 idea (for a girl :P)

cheers ....... Wrighty

(i seem to remember the first being at the cov world final in 2003, where you bowed down and said 'all hail MoR' and the second time grabbing me in a full nelson whilst Wrighty fired a load of aycliffe slang at me :shrug: )

:rofl: can'tve been me lol :thumbup:

Congratulations on fulfilling your dream M8

Hope everything goes to plan for you and the family.

From the day i started this online malarky you have been nowt but a gent and a great competitor.

Ps. Have you sold the stair lift and walk in bath? If not I will give you a fair price.

jesus christ someone in NZ house seriously needs thier heed examined or they picked up the wrong bloody stamp for the application form. M8 it goes without saying that your going to be missed not only online but at cowdie aswell. its been a pleasure on and offline spending time with you and getting to know you. many a night the racing has been pish @ cowdie but standing having a blether with yourself made a bad night good. i wish you susan callum and darren all the best for what the future holds. have a safe trip and i will be @ cowdie this weekend to say goodbye to you in person......

Well Alb you got there in the end m8, and all I can say is that I wish you and your family the very best of luck and hope it is everything that you wished for. We`ve had some great laughs both online and in person and I can say that i am honoured to be able to call you Sir.... :rofl: no seriously a friend.

So the very best of luck in your new life with Susan and the boys in NZ.

Take care and Bon Voyage

Derek and Sharon

All the best to you and the family Albz, had some great races online in the tooz with you over the years and also great to meet you at taunton and cov, even if you did bring hack and prydie with you ;) . I just skimmed thru this thread and had a lol moment when I saw you and your twin in all your glory :thumbup::thumbup: . All the best again m8 and stay in touch :2: Flyinsi

Good luck Albz, hope everything goes well.

Only clashed wheels with you since the latter part of last year but always found you to be a very competetive and fair online driver. Hope you do manage to join us again occasionally once you've settled in.

All the best mate. :thumbup:

Ello Albz

Can only repeat what others have said before me.

A big bye and good luck for the future from me. Sound choice and glad it has all worked out for you and your family.

Cya Albz or is it 'Alnz' now?

:thumbs_up:

:042: bye SIR AlbertzNZ106,its been gr8 over the yrs online and trackside and i will always remember that cov meeting when we was little white tops way out in front :thumbup: as said before fairest ukdirt racer out there!!!!!!!

i hope to catch u on saturday nite but as u now im starting my marshalling @ cowdie on same nite :banghead2: but i will see u one way or another :thumbup:

All the best in NZ alb,susan and the boys,erinns still got the card thingy from when we was thro @ yours lmao,angi says cya pal

this yr 2006 we have Albertz NZ106 on row 5 of the F1World as the New Zealand entrant and may be one fro m USA ?????? i think it be gr8 imo,like real racing :thumbup:

Edited by Pedz 212

:042: bye SIR AlbertzNZ106,its been gr8 over the yrs online and trackside and i will always remember that cov meeting when we was little white tops way out in front :thumbup: as said before fairest ukdirt racer out there!!!!!!!

i hope to catch u on saturday nite but as u now im starting my marshalling @ cowdie on same nite :banghead2: but i will see u one way or another :thumbup:

All the best in NZ alb,susan and the boys,erinns still got the card thingy from when we was thro @ yours lmao,angi says cya pal

this yr 2006 we have Albertz NZ106 on row 5 of the F1World as the New Zealand entrant and may be one fro m USA ?????? i think it be gr8 imo,like real racing :thumbup:

Can I get in WF as a foreign entrant too???

Q102 sounds good to me!! :042:

I came across you at WF F1 (cant remember the year tho...........lol) and I didnt recognise ya at first :scared15:

By the time I did you were gone................ouch

We had some brilliant races in the past few years and discussions when u were on admin.......lol....... :2:

Anyway.........All the very best to u & ur family m8 :thumbup:

Now dont be a stranger m8 and keep in touch..............

Good luck m8 :042::042::042::042:

Edited by MC388

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..