• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks for the comments chaps!

Just added 2 more pictures to the mods new WIP page on rF central :thumbup:

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have downloaded the trial version and the patch(cant mind wht it was called but i have it) and installed both. Once i open it up off desktop icon it opens up plays the video clip. Then opens up with three option bar down the left hand side. Sure there was a spanner,steering wheel and something else. Go's so far then music stops and its like the full game has crashed. :shrug:

Cant exit it or minimise it you have to turn comp off at the wall and start it up again ???

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks in advance

Guest Scrapman53

Np Jock. I'm sure it's because the 9200 is the lowest Radeon that supports Smartshader, which is needed to play rFactor (and most other newer games).

New Zealand Stock Cars version 1.1 is out at www.rfactorcentral.com

AI is greatly improved amongst loads of other decent updates, I just had a blast on the Tarmac at Ipswich, might see if theres a server with people on it later!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..