tilly

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:042:

Went to play rFactor just now but when I click the desktop icon, the loading screen comes up then goes away again and nothing happens and I'm left staring at my desktop in dispare lol Any ideas? Help would be greatly recieved.

Martin

:042:

Went to play rFactor just now but when I click the desktop icon, the loading screen comes up then goes away again and nothing happens and I'm left staring at my desktop in dispare lol Any ideas? Help would be greatly recieved.

Martin

Probably something to do with your player profile. The mod its trying to load is no longer working for some reason maybe. Somewhere around this area might need changing.

Vehicle File="GAMEDATA\VEHICLES\CORR\COR TEAMS\RENEZEDER\RENEZEDER.VEH"

Team="Renezeder Racing"

Original Driver="Carl Renezeder"

Nationality="English"

Birth Date="11241972"

Location="Leeds"

Game Description="CORR.rfm" // The current rFactor game file (*.RFM) to load

• 2 weeks later...

OK I've viewed that video too many times now! Any danger of a screenshot in Desktop Wallpaper size? :)

I agree, I think we need a nice screenshot also. I decided I need to do more research on the F1's so I got on a plane and flew over to England today. Im heading to Coventry Sat to get some pictures of the track and watch some Brisca racing. I couldnt stand to watch the Testube videos anymore either. I need to see them live in person, see you all at Cov!!!

Guest Scrapman53

Welcome to the UK Jeff.

What's the weather like down there? Nice and sunny up here in Scotland (300 odd miles away).

I won't be at Cov, but I hope you enjoy your stay. I don't think you'll be disappointed by the F1s. :2:

OK I've viewed that video too many times now! Any danger of a screenshot in Desktop Wallpaper size? :)

I agree, I think we need a nice screenshot also. I decided I need to do more research on the F1's so I got on a plane and flew over to England today. Im heading to Coventry Sat to get some pictures of the track and watch some Brisca racing. I couldnt stand to watch the Testube videos anymore either. I need to see them live in person, see you all at Cov!!!

Hope you enjoy the F1s :thumbup:

You're very dedicated if you're flying across the Atlantic to get pictures :thumbup:

Thats just were the bus dropped me off, and my driver picked me up. Yes, cant wait to meet some of you at Cov. Shall be good fun, I will have my UK hat on ;)

well if you've got a hat on and Hooty's got his on too, i'm buggered if i stand behind you :D

cya Saturday m8 :)

Back to the states and a normal time for the sun to come up!!! Was great to meet everyone I did. Nice to put a face with a name, well some of you it was nice ;) I have been messing with RF stockcars for around 2 years. Watching numerous videos, vids to create Sexbierum, vids to create Ipswich, so was nice to see the cars in person finally. I figured they would be a little bit taller, but I think in photos the wings make them look that way. Other than that, still funny to see a solid front axle on a race car. We have that here, but only on fig 8 school busses :) Sounds (cough cough american motors), smells, action, very sim to short track racing in the states, just minus some banking, and more hitting. Well worth the 4000 miles I walked to see them.

Had a blast visiting England. When out in the country, I found it odd, that it looked just like Kentucky. Once a house shows up in the pictue, I knew where I was. lol

Now I guess I will have to attend a tarmac race :thumbup:

Back to the states and a normal time for the sun to come up!!! Was great to meet everyone I did. Nice to put a face with a name, well some of you it was nice ;) I have been messing with RF stockcars for around 2 years. Watching numerous videos, vids to create Sexbierum, vids to create Ipswich, so was nice to see the cars in person finally. I figured they would be a little bit taller, but I think in photos the wings make them look that way. Other than that, still funny to see a solid front axle on a race car. We have that here, but only on fig 8 school busses :) Sounds (cough cough american motors), smells, action, very sim to short track racing in the states, just minus some banking, and more hitting. Well worth the 4000 miles I walked to see them.

Had a blast visiting England. When out in the country, I found it odd, that it looked just like Kentucky. Once a house shows up in the pictue, I knew where I was. lol

Now I guess I will have to attend a tarmac race :thumbup:

Glad you enjoyed it mate, hope the inspiration of seeing them Live will spur you on to creating more wonders for our future enjoyment :)

ASTG takes a trip across the pond and releases Foxhall Stadium, a tight 1/4 mile track located in Ipswich, England. There are 3 versions, Stock Car, Hot Rod and a bonus Dirt version. For more info and links check out RFC:

http://www.rfactorcentral.com/detail.cfm?I...xhall%20Raceway

Woohoo finally cheers :appl::king: now all we need is the hot rods to go round with :scared15:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..