1300 stock car game

tilly

there r a lot of games now but no 1300 stock cars i dont no who ask directly because i dont no who makes the games but it is just  fault wat about some1 makeing the game  thumbs_up.gif  thumbs_down.gif

Not sure if I am allowed to post or not but what the hey. There are already alot of mods and as they said before none of the more domestic formula's make it into a game for ukdirt. Ministox made it to a mod but there was never a league.

cheers

sparky

Not sure if I am allowed to post or not but what the hey. There are already alot of mods and as they said before none of the more domestic formula's make it into a game for ukdirt. Ministox made it to a mod but there was never a league.

cheers

sparky

10133[/snapback]

i understand wat u r saying but cant people make a game wat dose not concern ukdirt or have they got to go threw the admins

I would have a go but I can't map cars. i could probably model the car but I doubt that I could do physics or mapping of the model. good luck on finding someone. If you can't find anyone then give us a shout and I can be the last resort.

cheers

sparky

I would have a go but I can't map cars. i could probably model the car but I doubt that I could do physics or mapping of the model. good luck on finding someone. If you can't find anyone then give us a shout and I can be the last resort.

cheers

sparky

10138[/snapback]

thnx m8 i will ask around

The modellers, and builders, probarly have a lot of work to do as it is.

OK, wouldn't it be great if we have every single formula that there is?

Doubt the modellers would want to spend all that time on making a mod though, if it wasn't to get used in a league.

Ministock, maybe the only exception, but that was probarly one of the early mods, that you can't ever seem to find around, lol.

Doubt there will be any takers for making it though - if you decide to make one, then it will open the flood gates for others to start asking questions...

Can I have pro stock heat, stock rod heat, hot saloon heat, 2.0 hot rod heat, superstox heat, v8 heat etc etc....

but cant people make a game wat dose not concern ukdirt or have they got to go threw the admins

10137[/snapback]

people can make whatever they like but tbh I don't think there is gonna be a massive amount of interest in a mod like this. Failing that get yourself 3dmax and read some of the tutorials that are around on the web and have a go yourself as all the ukdirt mods have essentailly started out this way  2.gif flyinsi

yep budge i belive it was done by jimbob maybe 18-24 months ago think it was just the one chassis minus a big real wing and a little spedworthless one added and yes it was as boring as the real thing oops here come the superstox boys after the nasty trav

oh and tilly you no the only real saloon class is the big boys 2 liter why settle for 2nd best

and sparky if you read the tutorials like peps have said and  just maybe you could shock us all and finally get something into a game so we wont have to take the [b][color=red]FILTERED[/color][/b] anymore read away

Edited by travel365

shrug.gif

yep budge i belive it was done by jimbob maybe 18-24 months ago think it was just the one chassis minus a big real wing and a little spedworthless one added and yes it was as boring as the real thing oops here come the superstox boys after the nasty trav

oh and tilly you no the only real saloon class is the big boys 2 liter why settle for 2nd best

and sparky if you read the tutorials like peps have said and  just maybe you could shock us all and finally get something into a game so we wont have to take the [b][color=red]FILTERED[/color][/b] anymore read away

10330[/snapback]

were do ya get it from

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The problem is with making many a mod is that, yeh ok might be good for some people, but most people are big fans of what we already have, and like Trav says, why race 1300 stock cars when you can race 2 litres?

I know which id rather race.

Also if there were things like 1300 stockcar heat and super stox heat, then they probably wouldnt get any jolt time, as the server i think is fit to bursting as it is with mods, and i think the ones on offer suit all types of racing needs.

'Free' leagues can be created for mods such as 1300 stock car heat but it wouldnt be the same as a big organised league such as Uk dirt, but then again you get what you pay for  scared15.gif

Dazza

• 2 years later...

Someone did start to make a 1300cc stock car i remember seeing it somewhere...

As for why race a 1300 when there are 2ltrs, well look at them, no offence but they are a bit poo :/

I agree, but i would like to see V8 Hotstox, don't know why when there are F1's already...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..