F1 CARS TO SHOW

gazj107

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yip that is true pedz they are for NI(soz)

Was Also wondering if someone could pass on the details i need to send my cash off to UKDirt when i try to click on the link on the site me comp won't let me forward an e-mail it asks for security codes and stuff blink.gifwink.gif

And thanks all for comments. Love the other 2005 cars(great time of year)

Edited by jock

Some pics includidn a new shale one which Im tranferring to another computer..if this works no-one will even know....................

[attachmentid=1848]

[attachmentid=1849]

[attachmentid=1850]

[attachmentid=1851]

post-42-1115771374_thumb.jpg

post-42-1115771426_thumb.jpg

post-42-1115771501_thumb.jpg

post-42-1115771607_thumb.jpg

Edited by Grasser233

As I said to you on msn Grass, absolutely stunning car, im sure everyone will agree! appl.gif

Cheers MoR

Guest leasj1

looking good grasser, i like seeing a car with all the finishing details on it for example ur outlines and little dots as well as the lines on the bonnet, i think the renders do the cars justice and pick out these points well. well done

Guest Scrapman53
Hi, This is my Tarmac car that Ive been working on

Many thanks to Dragon for the great renders  thumbup.gif

Quality m8. thumbs_up.gif

Edited by Scrapman53

Crewesaders shale car went for a respray - and came out with a new roof colour too !

Good Luck to Crewe this season, and here's hoping he gets to use it ! thumbup.gif

this is done by craig mclauglin who dosent race online but uses bh for offline he has just got into painting cars as is real job is graffix and does a lot of real cars from f1 f2 to lemans cars think we will see some nice cars off craig ill post some up see what u think

post-85-1105646134.jpg

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..