F1 CARS TO SHOW

gazj107

was bored so just been playing with paint again any 1 else got any cars to look at

dont be shy lets have a look bet there s some nice cars hiding away on them ohmy.gif hard drives ohmy.gif

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif merry x mas to ya all aswell hope ya all have a good un biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

post-85-1103422686.jpg

post-85-1103422751.jpg

post-85-1103422923.jpg

post-85-1103423065.jpg

post-85-1103423155.jpg

post-85-1103423353.jpg

post-85-1103423616.jpg

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nice cars thumbs_up.gif

Just so that you, and all other members, are aware there is a gallery feature attached to this forum. Just click 'gallery' from the menu at the top of the screen and you will see what I mean.

You can setup your own gallery to post pictures into that others can see. Just click on 'my controls' at the top then on the left side click on 'your albums' and create one. Enjoy.

Nice skins Riggster - looking good. Certainly know where you are on track !

Not sure how a yellow or even blue roof will go with the car tho blink.gif

But great cars so far all the same.

Gaz - keep trying m8 ! It does get easier rolleyes.gif

No seriously, they are good m8 - particularly like the Texaco car.

Gorgeous Cars Ironmac..... and everyone else looking good too!

Do have mine work in progress but want to see what happens with chassis first..... so am taking a break....

Cheers MoR

nice cars every 1 mine do need the praccy mav but its good fun

and nice to see what other peeps get up to

h33 they look the dogs danglers m8t brill stuff

iron that does look nice m8t like the colours

good stuff rigster very nice

Edited by gazj107

I've done a couple of F1's at the mo (although one order was for 11 skins!).

Not doing my own till I know whats happening with the new chassis.

Been doing another Real Life Skin - more on that later rolleyes.gif

mav the new robbo car getting painted day  after boxing day and signed on the 6th so i might be asking a favour for a bit of your painting skills m8ty for the robbo mk2

1103[/snapback]

np Gaz - looking for to it - just send me pictures as before and whether you want it on different chassis and I will do the biz for you biggrin.gif

Shall I do them with a red roof too, ready for the first grading period ??????

thumbup.gifwhistling.gif

can any1 tell me esspecially when im painting the wobbes car how i no what each little square does at the top so i can paint it

1110[/snapback]

If you are using Paint Shop Pro, bottom right of your screen is the layers for the template. Each layer ie Roof has a box (top right) Hightlight the layer by clicking on it (bottom right) select your "highlighter" tool and click on any box top right. If you have guessed incorrectly there will be a dashed highlight round the whole template missing out one square. thats the square you need for that layer. If you have guessed correctly then the selected box will have the outline round it. Now you can click on your paint bucket and fill it with what colour you require.

Repeat process on other layers.

Hope that helps smile.gif

Here is the real life car I was working on.

Not quite 100% accurate (lack of psp knowledge at the moment) and also an obvious one, not a fully correct chassis. Please allow a difference in daylight/night time and on screen colours as all the pictures I worked off seemed to have different shades !

Took alot of work to get it this far and learnt a few new things on the way.

As they say "It can only get better!" biggrin.gif

If you're having probs getting the colour right mav..and it doesnt look far off tbh, his tar car is the same colour blue so if you can get any pics of that it should help you. (the stoxnet galery has a load of pics of his tar car which are a lot better than the pics of his shale car)

Cheers

Grasser 233

Edited by Grasser233

Hi Grasser,

Did download about 5 different angles of his tar car, none were at the correct angle to cut and paste anything so its all done by hand (apart from Teng Tools).

The cars colours look fine from a replay but when taking a screen shot it seems to change the colours due to the lighting wink.gif

Looking good at the moment Mav, keep it up.

One thing that seems to be missing (it might be those slightly blurry jpegs throwing me off though), there are like some lighter gold checks just behind the number 1 that it looks like you've missed....

Just a thought lol

Cheers MoR

mav that looks brill think ya to picky m8te bet ya not that fussy when decorating. appl.gif  appl.gif  appl.gif should be in bh2005 though thumbs_down.gif

1686[/snapback]

Thanks Gaz 2.gif

ps (I was too late m8 for BH 2005) 042.gif

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..