GMP Prostock

Sparky961

I have been working on this for a while and I feel this is the right time to show you guys what I have done. I started the model a while back and tonight I just finished adding and mapping the final parts. It is too high poly for a banger... It will have no damage because of this and it will hopefully end up being it's own mod :coffee: It might not be the biggest formula in the UK but I have wanted to race them for a while and now I am getting the chance... I may also edit the model and make it a spedeworth 2ltr saloon but I will consider that after I get this finished.

cheers

sparky

post-103-1164759361.jpg

post-103-1164759548.jpg

Edited by Sparky961

To everyone who has tried to have a sly dig in this thread, grow up.

Do you have any idea the work that goes into modelling? You all slate Sparky for starting models and not finishing them, then when he finishes a stunning model of a pro stock you all slate him, no wonder the poor guys loses faith in projects he starts if this is the end result.

The praise a modeller gets after making a model is what makes it all worthwhile and i think its awesome Sparky, well done chap.

Who cares if you dont like pro stocks? Sparky wasn't asking you to race them was he? The point is Sparky likes them and thats all that matters. I hope other modellers can actually understand this post. I myself have tried modelling and to get it right it was very difficult.

Bottom line, if you like Pro stocks Sparky, go ahead mate.

Also congratulations on passing your driving test. :appl::king:

Edited by Allan268

To everyone who has tried to have a sly dig in this thread, grow up.

Do you have any idea the work that goes into modelling? You all slate Sparky for starting models and not finishing them, then when he finishes a stunning model of a pro stock you all slate him, no wonder the poor guys loses faith in projects he starts if this is the end result.

The praise a modeller gets after making a model is what makes it all worthwhile and i think its awesome Sparky, well done chap.

Who cares if you dont like pro stocks? Sparky wasn't asking you to race them was he? The point is Sparky likes them and thats all that matters. I hope other modellers can actually understand this post. I myself have tried modelling and to get it right it was very difficult.

Bottom line, if you like Pro stocks Sparky, go ahead mate.

Also congratulations on passing your driving test. :appl::king:

gotta agree there alan nice model sparky :) hurry and get it finished and show us the 100% finished product :)

It's already 100% finished Samson. I will post some screenshots of it later on when I get home from work. A few people to thank, those are Kevin McQueen for the pictures of the car to use for modelling...Rodder for putting up with all my silly questions and helping me through the modelling stage and also for putting the car in game for me :thumbs_up: . I had a test session last night with a few of the atr league guys and it was great fun, some proper racing and good nudge and spin stuff.

cheers

sparky

You mean like this?... :5:

looking nice m8,i take it its a bigger car than the tiddler ssc's :scared15:

The problem with the current "Saloonstox" is that you don't get the feeling of 'weight' of them..they seem to roll too easily.

Edited by erik

It has taken you a couple of years, but in the end it looks as if you have taken the comments on here for granted and kept on going doing your thing.

We have often had some heavy discussions about modleing cars and getting things done. From what I see now is that you have finaly kept going untill you have a finnished product.

Therefor I'll be the first (well not the first in this thread but you know what I mean) to applaud you in finaly getting a model build, mapped and working in the game. Well done to that :appl:

What I do hope though is now that you have got a "finished" product, you understand why there were these debates and discussion.

Once again hats off for staying at it and getting a finnished product! :thumbs_up:

Dragon

edit: spelling

Edited by Dragon 428

It has taken you a couple of years, but in the end it looks as if you have taken the comments on here for granted and kept on going doing your thing.

We have often had some heavy discussions about modleing cars and getting things done. From what I see now is that you have finaly kept going untill you have a finnished product.

Therefor I'll be the first (well not the first in this thread but you know what I mean) to applaud you in finaly getting a model build, mapped and working in the game. Well done to that :appl:

What I do hope though is now that you have got a "finished" product, you understand why there were these debates and discussion.

Once again hats off for staying at it and getting a finnished product! :thumbs_up:

Dragon

edit: spelling

not wanting to sound sarcastic but i gotta say after reading some of the discussions shared between urself and sparky show u dont hold a grudge and posted to congratulate him :thumbup:

looking nice m8,i take it its a bigger car than the tiddler ssc's :scared15:

The problem with the current "Saloonstox" is that you don't get the feeling of 'weight' of them..they seem to roll too easily.

could'nt agree more,raced the a few times but they just seem out of perportion in size ect great mod still though

It's banger sized. I will try and make the engine physics the same as the saloon, so that it drives like the original ssc but has the size of a banger...

gdgd m8 should make it a gd formula

Edited by jamesy

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..