robbie dawson follow in from midler

Tosh924

Guest Scrapman53

At the end of the day. Anyone that lifts their hands should get banned, whether it's first punch or not.

But think of it this way. If everyone was racing £500 - £1000 cars, would they still get as upset when they broke them?

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At the end of the day. Anyone that lifts their hands should get banned, whether it's first punch or not.

But think of it this way. If everyone was racing £500 - £1000 cars, would they still get as upset when they broke them?

totally agree with you pete but was down to paul brown that dawson never got banned as he said bryan threw the first punch and dawson never threw a puch :@ :banghead2: wen we clearly seen that he did but no video evidence to prove this hence the reason y bryan wont ever race an f2 again

Guest Scrapman53

Sorry Samson. I don't think I was there to see that. Surely one of the marshals seen it then? Maybe not saying though just to get Forrest banned????

I know of one marshall at Cowdie who is a complete numpty. He got me trailered saying I followed a car in, losing me a potential 30 pts (potential being the main word here). When McDoug watched the video through the week after I'd protested, he agreed with me and said it wasn't a follow in. I lost the points by 29 pts that year.

I know of one marshall at Cowdie who is a complete numpty. He got me trailered saying I followed a car in,

Thought u were referring to pedz for a minute there pete but pedz wasnt marshalling that many yrs ago :blink::o:scared15: was it chewy?? name and shame i say lol

Edited by samson

sorry to bring this up again but after watching dawson at skeggy im sure he deserved it

(u think dawson wud ave learnt from takin a few hits of forrest when he ran to confront him)

the thing being there dawson threw the first punch and brian got the yr ban for it :banghead2::banghead2: a bad case of if ur face fits at cowdenbeath/knockhill :scared15:

Wasn't going to post. But! He never threw the first punch atall, he still had his helmet on and Forrest went and smacked his helmet!

why would forrest need to hit dawson?? Forrest just followed um in ffs done his talking on track where it should be dawson walked/ran up to bryan and threw a punch all be it a girly punch :P seen it with my own eyes clearly from where i was stood as did bryans dad and mechanics lucky for robbie bryans wife wasn't there filming as there would have been proof of the incident :( as i've said before and will keep saying its a bad case of if your face fits with GMP promotions :scared15:

Edited by samson

Guest Scrapman53

So do you mean that if you have a helmet on, you are incapable of throwing a punch? Or Forrest punched his helmet first before Dawson threw a punch?

Aah the good old days eh?

wasnt going to post cause scrappy seems to have it down to a t, but got to get your oar in... :rofl:

The stockies are nackered cause there to fast, there to fast cause they spend to much money,

they moan about the cost of the damage, because they hit the wall/fence, they moan and groan for a while then it all ends up in a fight, and then someone gets banned, then depending on who you are, your allowed to come back by putting up a good behaviour bond. (£500) i think? then it all goes round again.

Then the promotor brings out a budget formula that gets a great turn out, and not to bad racing(somtimes) so many cars that they cant handle the numbers and have to limit them to 70 cars!!!!! then people start spending money on them and the promotion does nothing to curb this..... and so the story goes on and on and on...

Most of the drivers and ex drivers are like minded in there opinion about the racing, just no one seems to do anything about it.

In my own opinion its only a matter of time before we have a serious injury at cowdie or even worse another fatality.

Rant over! :2:

post-31-1183972117.jpg

Aah the good old days eh?

wasnt going to post cause scrappy seems to have it down to a t, but got to get your oar in... :rofl:

The stockies are nackered cause there to fast, there to fast cause they spend to much money,

they moan about the cost of the damage, because they hit the wall/fence, they moan and groan for a while then it all ends up in a fight, and then someone gets banned, then depending on who you are, your allowed to come back by putting up a good behaviour bond. (£500) i think? then it all goes round again.

Then the promotor brings out a budget formula that gets a great turn out, and not to bad racing(somtimes) so many cars that they cant handle the numbers and have to limit them to 70 cars!!!!! then people start spending money on them and the promotion does nothing to curb this..... and so the story goes on and on and on...

Most of the drivers and ex drivers are like minded in there opinion about the racing, just no one seems to do anything about it.

In my own opinion its only a matter of time before we have a serious injury at cowdie or even worse another fatality.

Rant over! :2:

almost over :rofl:

the only way to get the contact back into saloons without a huge change is to take away the grip, these cars nowadays are flat out racers, (cowdie in particular) thats why the small tracks hav'nt suffered as much as the saloons up north.

Let them all run treaded avons on the out side(no softener) once the tread gets down so far they have to put them on the inside. Thats the maximum life out a tyre also, so its also better on the pocket than buying a tyre (70-odd+vat) then paying to get the tread taken off (£15 a tyre) then laggering it in tyre softner (£25)

and they dont last very long. (3 meetings+ at there best)

ok its over now :scared15:

ps Pete did the marshall have a tash?

Edited by chops660

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..