BOOKINGS - Sexbierum 21/10/2007

DanSkin

Gradings will be announced before the meeting.

Booking in here, until 7PM Sunday 21/10/07. Please state name, and number. Please race under this name and number in game. Pleeeaaaase? It just makes it that little bit easier for me! :)

DanSkin 236

Dav 426 booking in

Any news on the new skin pack? Would be nice to keep the novice skins to the minimum. Let me know if it would be possible to get one released prior to sunday, my skins are here ready and waiting :2:

cheers boys

Dav 426 booking in

Any news on the new skin pack? Would be nice to keep the novice skins to the minimum. Let me know if it would be possible to get one released prior to sunday, my skins are here ready and waiting :2:

cheers boys

MoR 137 Booking in....

Regarding the skinpack, i thought i'd give it another week, for two reasons really.....

1/ Only 3 people used novice skins last week i think, so there isn't that much of a demand for one atm

2/ Its my last week before half term this week so i've a million coursework deadlines, so collecting skins wouldnt have been very clever this week lol.

I'll do a pack next week though, no worries :thumbup:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..