new tracks

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

is there any tutorial on how to make a track?

Step 1 Give up all your spare time!

Step 2 Glue yourself to your PC

Step 3 Abandon all friends and family

Step 4 realise its all just too much for someone without hours of experiance in the use of max

Step 5 give up and delete MAX program from your PC

:scared15:

What the hell is C4D?? Warneton is a top quality facility and deserves to be in the game, fantastic banger track, some epic smashes there.

cheers

sparky

You weren't saying that a couple of months back, whats made you change your mind? :shrug:

;)

Edited by Cunny78

What the hell is C4D?? Warneton is a top quality facility and deserves to be in the game, fantastic banger track, some epic smashes there.

cheers

sparky

Cinema 4d is another fantstic 3d program.. but could anyone tell me were to start?

• 3 weeks later...

is there any tutorial on how to make a track?

Step 1 Give up all your spare time!

Step 2 Glue yourself to your PC

Step 3 Abandon all friends and family

Step 4 realise its all just too much for someone without hours of experiance in the use of max

Step 5 give up and delete MAX program from your PC

:scared15:

:rofl::rofl: sorta ow it went for me but i still got max and now can render and moddel just cant map

yet!

Thanks to the very helpful Biffo, Splinter and others I've started work on the Aldershot track, there's still alot more to do, here's a couple of pictures of the progress so far, the textures you see in the pictures aren't necassarily the final product.

[attachmentid=8454]

[attachmentid=8455]

I could still do with some more pictures to get a better idea of the trackside scenery, so if you have any or know a location on the net please let me know.

Cheers

Nick

post-113-1155765168.jpg

post-113-1155765181.jpg

I think it would be very nice to see the Jaba Circuit on this game.

First as it's my grandads track and its a 35 year old brisca member aswell.

The best track for the Dutch to get ready for England,the best track for the English 2 beat the Dutch :king::D

it is only 5/10 years brisca Before Spedeworth .. and still there are hanging flags from spedeworth on the race circuit

And its better to do Venray / warneton because they got more visitors then posterholt in history has .... :rofl:

and they are better tracks ...

Looks brilliant Nick, track width seems better, and you got some good pics of the back straight now as well. I think this could be the best track in the game! Especially if you're able to get the extra visual detail of the houses, etc in the background (if poly's allow) All the posts need bending a bit more though! They had about 40 years of stockcars hitting em. :thumbup:

and I'll post them things off when I get home tonight.

showed my dad the pic nick (he raced there once but went there alot) and he said the shapes pretty spot on :)i can see it now epic follwings on the tight bend :D

*sighs,i hope that someone will do a pre68 meeting there for unlims and unders maybe tnb ;) 20 of each? :P

Looking spot on Nick.

How could would it be to do a meeting where you all paint up as a driver from the past, and run it at Aldershot. Spedeworth lads could paint up as Jimmy Moyes, Keefy, Farley etc and I know us PRI lads would oblige with an invasion. PRI vs S!

Banger Legends!!!

ok yep this track is going to be awsome for the bangers but maybe saloons and even hotrods would find the track very suitable

i say hotrods becuse it'll mean some real braking to get round that tight bend - admin better have 7 or 8 people checking replays to dish out the bad boy points LOL -

top work though guys looks awsome - been on some us sites and downloaded nearly all the availble tracks for heat and the ones we have in ukdirt are IMO the best looking ones available. :thumbup:

keep up the good work guys

I think it would be very nice to see the Jaba Circuit on this game.

First as it's my grandads track and its a 35 year old brisca member aswell.

The best track for the Dutch to get ready for England,the best track for the English 2 beat the Dutch :king::D

it is only 5/10 years brisca Before Spedeworth .. and still there are hanging flags from spedeworth on the race circuit

And its better to do Venray / warneton because they got more visitors then posterholt in history has .... :rofl:

and they are better tracks ...

Always ppl think they know better, Venray is racing in stockcars not Stockcar Racing no Action at all!!!

And if something happens , its always with casualties.The public appearance is bigger but the public amusement is Smaller.. ;)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..