new tracks

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

With a huge amount of help from James (explanation's about things etc) I have finally got some knowledge and understanding on what im doing!

A pic of ''Basic'' as it is now thumbs_up.gif

Looks a tad like Arena because i used textures from that track (cheers Nick for permission) of course, when Westworld is done it will hopefully have its own different textures.

Jamesy has given me some superb pics to work on (cant thank him enough!), and will soon be starting work on that thumbs_up.gif

Dazza

post-178-1137027815_thumb.jpg

Edited by Dazza684

impressive stuff  thumbs_up.gif

good luck with it daz im sure that if you pull it off it will be brilliant  thumbup.gif

any chance we could have a play  rolleyes.gif

Awww I miss Finbarr Saunders  scared15.gif

gd stuff m8 keep it up we need more tracks as getting bord need to start new setup lmao well done  appl.gif  appl.gif  appl.gif

impressive stuff  thumbs_up.gif

good luck with it daz im sure that if you pull it off it will be brilliant  thumbup.gif

any chance we could have a play  rolleyes.gif

Thanks for kind words lads, but i dont see it being that good, just a practise!

It isn't quite available to race yet as the walls etc arent hitable, when it is ill let you know and post it up if a couple want to race it thumbs_up.gif

i pretty sure you all dont know me , but i have made alot of tracks also , Nothing you all would prolly race , but i can help you all or who really want to make tracks, It really isnt bad once you understand some of the limits ,http://www.drt-editing.com/     Along time ago andy g gave me permission to add pits and such to his tracks , So i have , And acouple comments i seen here bout make tracks reverse is easier then you think , if someone wants to contact me bout helping them learn how to make some tracks just hit me up ,  AIM   DRT54MJ   yahoo  diamondracingteam    

youll need 

Studio max r3 

modtools (plugins for max ,export .mod files)

microsoft office (excel)

and decent paint program helps , i use psp7

Lo DRT, I would be interested in learning, but through tutorials, I am useless, but with guidance along the way I am sure I could maybe take steps toward beign a good modeller. Please send me  PM if you are interested and I shall show you the track which I want to make if I can get the relevant skills mastered.

cheers

sparky

impressive stuff  :thumbs_up:

good luck with it daz im sure that if you pull it off it will be brilliant  :thumbup:

any chance we could have a play  :rolleyes:

Will try and get this track up soon if some people would like to race it??

Been very busy with other things so will try and get it up tommorow or Wednesday :thumbs_up:

i pretty sure you all dont know me , but i have made alot of tracks also , Nothing you all would prolly race , but i can help you all or who really want to make tracks, It really isnt bad once you understand some of the limits ,http://www.drt-editing.com/ Along time ago andy g gave me permission to add pits and such to his tracks , So i have , And acouple comments i seen here bout make tracks reverse is easier then you think , if someone wants to contact me bout helping them learn how to make some tracks just hit me up , AIM DRT54MJ yahoo diamondracingteam

youll need

Studio max r3

modtools (plugins for max ,export .mod files)

microsoft office (excel)

and decent paint program helps , i use psp7

i would love to have a go atn makeing a track, but i cant studio max r3 anywhere not even on limewire:( ive got 3ds max 7 but thats no good ive heard. ive got everything else you need aprt from studio max 3 if any one knows where to find it plz could they post it on here or add me on msn. cheers jack

Standlake will be a great track. Hopefully it gets made as wide as the straights are. 4 wide down the straights wld be epic stuff :blink: .. Keep up the good work though everyone Im gratefull for the tracks we have especially the new Belle Vue :thumbs_up: .

Cheers

• 4 weeks later...

Bloody Hell Dazza that is fantastic stuff and great to hear that standlake is on the way as well. Taunton is high on my wish list as I think it would make a great banger track online as it's nice and tight, also I would love to see someone have a crack at Newton Abbott as that was a great small track as well. In fact it just so happens I have a video that I'm going to cap of a certain UKDirt Driver winning a saloon race there in 1992 ish, so hopefulkly any budding track builders could use the footage. :2: Flyinsi

ps @Dazza the RFactor angle is very interesting as the online capabilities of it are pretty good, I seem to remember being in an F3 server with 40+ cars :surprise:

I havent forgotten about this lads, just been busy working on it, Nick has helped with something I have been stuck on for weeks, so should get some more done soon! :thumbup:

Would really love to create Newton, the very best track this side of Ringwood!

Got some video's so you never know :o

Ill get that basic track I created up soon, I might scale it down abit so its better racing, but it will still be fairly basic!

When I get some more done on the current track I will post up a picture or two of it.

Cheers

Dazza

Would any1 b willing to do a crimond track ??? :scared15:

I Could get photos of track if any1 does it as i have a few.

But track is getting done up atm so will get a few snaps of it on praccy day hopefully

Cheers Martin :thumbup::thumbs_up::thumbup:

Martwisely, If you can get all the desired photo's I'm sure someone will give it ago. I have no experience at trackmaking and i also don't have the desired program for it, but if I do get the desired program Crimond is at the top of my list.

cheers

sparky

well could u think bout adding northern irish track like ballymena raceway or nutts corner oval i cud supply you will hundred of pics if you like?

• 1 month later...

heres an idea (and just an idea) why dont we get a thread up where we can download all the extra tracks from such as westworld standlake etc etc and just play them offline also i noticed on the main uk dirt site on the anti clockwise tracks there is someplaces like skeggy any way we can get them to race clockwise and theres a new track to master and any others

any way as i said just an idea cheers

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

sorry didnt know what i was talkin bout meaning skeggy i meant bovingdon :scared15:

It would make sense really to have every track doing both directions as it means getting a new track to have a go at in different formulas.

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..