new tracks

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

99% of stockcars are raced on mainland uk,thats why we have 95% uk tracks on ukdirt...

think it was moz and bozz that done most of the tracks and they dont race anymore m8

so new tracks dont appear to offen now thumbs_down.gif   nickm has done last tho new ones and he is real busy moving home etc right now.

there is a forum out there if u need help andy thumbup.gifERE

Edited by Pedz 212

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
is there any tracks coming because there has been talk of them coming but no go, if there is any coming what tracks are they

i double and tripple that.. yes it´s really a fast track but why not... F1´s are not made to drive slowly aren´t they???

There are plenty tracks out there. There's about 30, plus there is the reverse versions of most. Obviously it would be nice to have more tracks, but why don't you just be quietly grateful for the (plenty of..) tracks that there are?

People are busy, and have a life...

If your bored, take up another mod. Drive the 'wrong way' if your tired and bored of the same tracks then?

Cheers,

Hack

is there any tracks coming because there has been talk of them coming but no go, if there is any coming what tracks are they

i double and tripple that.. yes it´s really a fast track but why not... F1´s are not made to drive slowly aren´t they???

no they ar made to have contact in the corners, to get an advantage of the others, or to just enterain the crowd with big hits....

Been reading this topic with great interest.

I've been seriously hoping to give it a try - and model a track that hasnt been done yet.

From previous experience, the whole skin painting thing can be a bit of a pain if not using the correct software for 'painting' and conversion of files.

My question is - does it matter on the version of 3d max that is used for modelling for nascar heat? It appears that version 8.0 is now out. I am sure i hae seen somewhere, that v3.0 is the one to use, but i can't find the thread!!

I AM serious about this.

I'm NOT gonna just post and hope some-ones gonna do it for me.... (see ps below!!)

So, If you can just tell me the best software (3ds max?) to use, i'll try and take it from there.

This may be the last post you ever hear from me regarding it.

Or you may never hear from me again if i ram my head into the monitor hard enough in a temper!

(ps - if anyone wants to model a new track, and then let me have it so i can put my name to it..... msn me!)

(pps - if anyone seriously wants pics of a real track to do, i can get as many and as detailed pics as you like of it.)

stockcarcrazy@hotmail.com  well..... you never know!

please make the track of venray

i'm almost to venray that's a nice track

and i wos there when piet keijzer have that accident that wos not good

i'm sorrt but my englisch is not so good

From previous experience, the whole skin painting thing can be a bit of a pain if not using the correct software for 'painting' and conversion of files.

My question is - does it matter on the version of 3d max that is used for modelling for nascar heat? It appears that version 8.0 is now out. I am sure i hae seen somewhere, that v3.0 is the one to use, but i can't find the thread!!

The reason we have to use version 3 of max is because thats the only version that the Nascar Heat exporter works with. If you are serious and can prove it to admin maybe they'll add you to our editing section, One of the best places to look for answers to Heat editing questions is here although the website appears to be down at the moment.

The reason we have to use version 3 of max is because thats the only version that the Nascar Heat exporter works with. If you are serious and can prove it to admin maybe they'll add you to our editing section, One of the best places to look for answers to Heat editing questions is here although the website appears to be down at the moment.

Just out of interest, is there anyway to get a model that was done in v5 into v3 so that it can be used with the NASCAR heat exporter?

• 2 weeks later...

Why make Venray, it's too fast and there's not enough contact. The Tooz are screaming their heads off after the changes made prior to the September meeting. Gee, there are no diffs available to run the Tooz properly on that track. And by the way, following the going ons in the papers I don't even think there will be any meetings there anymore.

Majer. if you're from Maastricht, there's a track closer to you than Venray, isn't there.

I'd hate to see Venray close but unless they make the straights half as wide as they are now, they will never get the speed out of the cars and will thus never get decent stock car races there. For those who say, but what about the Hotrods, well, yes, what about them. That formula has been devaluated by the drivers themselves. Useless contact is just one of the things. After dropping the Stockrods it might be an idea to drop the Hotrods and Formula Toyota too and make it all contact formula's up there. Maybe invite the dirt boys over for every meeting, so they can smoke their tyres.

Cheers,

Edman.

Why make Venray, it's too fast and there's not enough contact. The Tooz are screaming their heads off after the changes made prior to the September meeting. Gee, there are no diffs available to run the Tooz properly on that track. And by the way, following the going ons in the papers I don't even think there will be any meetings there anymore.

Majer. if you're from Maastricht, there's a track closer to you than Venray, isn't there.

I'd hate to see Venray close but unless they make the straights half as wide as they are now, they will never get the speed out of the cars and will thus never get decent stock car races there. For those who say, but what about the Hotrods, well, yes, what about them. That formula has been devaluated by the drivers themselves. Useless contact is just one of the things. After dropping the Stockrods it might be an idea to drop the Hotrods and Formula Toyota too and make it all contact formula's up there. Maybe invite the dirt boys over for every meeting, so they can smoke their tyres.

Cheers,

Edman.

I dont think that the speed at the straights is the real problem, i think that the

corners are far to wide. Cars can take those turns at a very high speed

wich makes it impossible to hit someone properly. If they make the corners

smaller / shorter they have to slow down more to take the turns wich

gives drivers more the opportunity to push the driver in front of him wide

and to pass him. In last few years theyve changed the track in some ways

and the cars just go faster and faster wich isnt a good thing. Its getting

more dangerous and the racing is just boring as there is almost non-contact

(just talking about F1's as they are the only races i see on a raceday)

Cheers

Mark

Edited by H33Racing

Mark, the straights are so wide, 5 or 6 F1's are able to race side by side, if you reduce them to half, cars will not be able to use as much track as they are now, so the ideal line will be completely different, sure you also have to alter the corners, but let's put the top speed down first. I mean, I've seen a top speed of 126 km/h from one of the F2 boys and that's rediculous. As I said, the changes made have made the track even faster. I really hope they're going to do something to bring the speeds down, but I doubt they will. If they widen turns 1 and 2 like they did to turns 3 and 4 the racing will very soon be as boring as the racing at Lelystad.

Maybe build a smaller track with a pos and wire fence?? thumbs_up.gif

Cheers,

Edman.

Maybe build a smaller track with a pos and wire fence?? thumbs_up.gif

Cheers,

Edman.

Ok your right about that Edman, and indeed the best way is an entire new

track. Only i think Mr Maessen wants the opposite of what we want. He just

wants things bigger and faster. I also heard if Venray closes and if he moves

to Oirlo (i know .. those are a lot of "if's") he's gonna build a long track

again wich i personally dont hope as i think we will be losing lots of drivers

then. I think drivers with the most money will drive in front there as they

will be getting bigger and bigger engines. So low budget racers wont have

a chance there. But we will see what the future will bring us and lets hope

the best of it.

Cheers

Mark

Hopefully never again a long track. to bad to view and way to dangerours for everybody.

I think the smaller corners are the best way to do as i like the big boys going fast on the straights.

As i have not been on other tracks for a long time and here it was said a F2 went 126 km/h on venray after the last changes. Whats the averange speed on tarmac tracks in uk for F2 (and i don´t mean on that little little tracks) maybe Ipswich as i allways thought it was a fast track

Psycko, Ipswich is a Spudworth track, they don't race F2's. Think the fastest F2 track will be Hednesford but I doubt it's faster than Venray. Just take a look at the my laps website and you'll be able to check out the speeds. Note that the 126 km/h was not an average speed but a highest speed. Still this is too fast. O, and what's wrong with the very small tracks, I used to love Tilburg, it was small and you didn't need 25 cars out on track to get a good race.

H33, maybe you guys should sign up with CAMSO for their alternative F1 stox, just to put pressure on Maessen. Remember, if he goes long track racing, there will prolly be 1 or 2 drivers left capable of winning, the rest will quit or go race at Lelystad. I'm thinking of doing more dirt meetings next year, usually cheaper entrance price and more action. The EZHACO tracks are not that far away and I enjoyed my first meeting there.

Cheers,

Edman.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..