The new UKDIRT XPERT football league

Tricky88

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The results from the first leg of the Ukdirt cup final Dodes Mob 3 - 0 Foul Play in the home leg , can Foul Play pull it back in the return game ?

Nope lol

C'Mon Dodes Mob!!

I hope Dodes Mob win, so then i can say i was put out in round one by the eventual winners lol

prydie

The results from the first leg of the Ukdirt cup final Dodes Mob 3 - 0 Foul Play in the home leg , can Foul Play pull it back in the return game ?

Nope lol

C'Mon Dodes Mob!!

I hope Dodes Mob win, so then i can say i was put out in round one by the eventual winners lol

prydie

And I hope Foul play win, then I can say the same Prydie :rofl:

Bluemonday FC and All Blacks are relegated from the Premier league where Pink Fluffy Bunnys are edging ever nearer to the title.In the first division it is congratulations to Chavtown FC and there manager Kruiz who have been promoted to the Premier league with three games to go and are one draw away from winning the division one title.At the bottom The Pikeys managed by Sibbs have been relegated to division two but as he only recently took charge of them he can start afresh next season , Sixbolt managed by Ryan are just one draw away from joining The Pikeys in division two. Division two is still very much open with a possible six teams still able to win the title and promotion.Dodes Mob are still leading the way but they are being really pushed all the way by Yid Army managed by Lee and Trash Town who are really making a last minute go for promotion.

am crap am in freindly matches

but good in the league doh :rolleyes::banghead2:

I'll take over the other team thats up for grabs if you want hehe :rolleyes:

Guest Trash

Had to laugh at an email received today:

Hubert Roddick has recently developed a debilitating fear of moustaches. In order to ensure that the player does not flee to Antarctica to live the life of a hermit, the club is forced to provide free disposable razors to all fans at a cost of 35 000 econ.

:rofl:

Hubert Roddick has recently developed a debilitating fear of moustaches. In order to ensure that the player does not flee to Antarctica to live the life of a hermit, the club is forced to provide free disposable razors to all fans at a cost of 35 000 econ.

:rofl: i love it .... those damn moustaches :unsure:

:rofl: thats classic

as the season is drawing to a close can you let me know if you are carrying on next season and if you are happy with the three division / cup format or would you rather lose the cup and play two league games a week

I will be carrying on next season and happy with the way it is the now,maybe add a extra game to be played during the week as that would add more fun to it I reckon :thumbs_up:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..