2008 F2 season paint jobs

walker

I think the new rule is fine, as it's copying real life which is good.

Im not slagging you off mate, But yes i think the rule is ok, But when it comes to airbrushing inside etc this is just taking the biscuit, Its a game, Not Real life...Memory serves me alot of drivers do have airbrushing into there numbers.

So hence i propose an updated rule, Black and white or white and black, What good is it going to be for white graders, And minimal of 40% Of the number should be allowed signrighted, Though this should either be black or white dependant on the numbers colour

Just my thoughts, Feel free to hang and quater me like the admin seem to love to do :blink:

Read the rest of my post please lol...

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At the risk of sounding boring, i'll say it again as some people seem to be missing it.....

The NEW rule for all NEW skins being used in 2008 is black numbers on a white background.

I'm not certain on the exact amount of shades of black there are but i've attached a picture for how they should be :

[attachmentid=21843]

And also what doesn't constitute a black number:

[attachmentid=21844]

As stated before, this is a real life rule and it IS something we are adopting for 2008, following several suggestions of it. To allow a slow integration of it, we are allowing any people who aren't changing skins to keep last years car.....as an example only, Fozz very rarely changes skins and is debatable whether he still has the files for it 2 be changed so rather than ask him to re-do a skin he might have 2 do from scratch he may carry on using his number 1 car which does not have the black numbers.

In September, when I win the gold and he does have to change skin, then his new skin must have the black number on it at that point.

If you are unsure on your shade of black then by all means send me, Bathy or Aub a screen shot of it via PM and we'll be more than happy to come back to you.

Don't forget to upload those cars with black numbers by Midnight on Friday for the season opener.

:thumbup:

post-99-1199236820.jpg

post-99-1199236874.jpg

Edited by kendo912

I don't see what all the fuss is about with black on white numbers. :shrug:

It's a real life rule so I'm all for it. :thumbs_up:

And also, great looking cars everyone! I'm looking forward to seeing them soon on the track. :thumbup:

Exactly, my Bandit Originally had white numbers with pink outlines and white shadow, which looked several times better than the black one, but it doesn't bother me becuase its the same for all new skins, plus its only a skin, that alone won't win you races, lets be honest, its not that important. Just get on with it.

Guest rollcage97

I don't see what all the fuss is about with black on white numbers. :shrug:

It's a real life rule so I'm all for it. :thumbs_up:

And also, great looking cars everyone! I'm looking forward to seeing them soon on the track. :thumbup:

Exactly, my Bandit Originally had white numbers with pink outlines and white shadow, which looked several times better than the black one, but it doesn't bother me becuase its the same for all new skins, plus its only a skin, that alone won't win you races, lets be honest, its not that important. Just get on with it.

Think Kruiz has got it to a t there, its the same for everyone who has done new skins, and one day it apply to everyone, but it hasn't really harmed some peoples skins, some good looking skins coming from 881, 379, 136

Btw if can anyone wouldn't mind doing a render for me??

Cheers

Looking good rodder :appl:

Here's team bandit for 2008. 535 will be joining us in mid-season. 522 starts this week. Obviously, I've already been racing for 2 seasons. Don't worry, its not really a team, there's certainly no love loss between us 3 lol, its every man for himself, I promise you. :thumbs_up:

post-862-1199458796_thumb.jpg

Here's team bandit for 2008. 535 will be joining us in mid-season. 522 starts this week. Obviously, I've already been racing for 2 seasons. Don't worry, its not really a team, there's certainly no love loss between us 3 lol, its every man for himself, I promise you. :thumbs_up:

You may have just started a new trend in F2's Kruiz, now everyone will want to roll with some henchmen. :rofl:

You may have just started a new trend in F2's Kruiz, now everyone will want to roll with some henchmen. :rofl:

:rofl::thumbup::rolleyes:

fancied trying these again had a dabble at the begining of the year but kind of had other commitments...

heres my new beast anyway!

cya monday :5:

comments please lads!

not my favorite racing formula,but it looks mint. same with other here.

• 4 weeks later...

Mine for '08, will get some renders of it off Aub later but for now you'll have to make do with some screenshots. Also looks like the standard for skins is quite high this year, looking at 881, 197 etc...see if mine does the job lol, comments welcome.

Cool car I never seen that

They colours remind me of moodies old elite (correct me if am wrong :thumbs_up: )

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..