Test Meeting: Thursday 21st February @ 20:30

Johno3

Hello Guys,

As the topic suggests, we will be running one more UK Dirt Rfactor F1 test meeting before the start of the new season, which I can tell you for Rfactor will start on the 20th March (more details at the weekend).

The main aim of this particular test meeting is to try and test the UK Dirt F1 format that has been used for many years, as well as a couple of new things we will be doing during the season with the server. Baring this is mind, this is why we will be looking to try and attract a minimum of 25 cars.

The meeting will take place on the THURSDAY 21st FEBRUARY @ 20:30

To book in for this meeting, all you need to do is add you name to this thread. We will be using real life skins (saves on releasing extra skin packs). Once you book in, I will edit your post and give you a real life skin that you are to use on the Thursday night. I will try and get it as close to what you used in SNT as possible.

As for the track, all I can tell you is that it will be on tarmac. Further details are unknown at this time.

So please come join us on what will be the final warm-up meeting for Rfactor before the season gets into full swing.

Cheers

Johno

MoR137 booking in.... :thumbup:

***CAR TO BE USED; ROB COWLEY #73***

Edited by Johno3

Now registered my number etc. Put me down as a provisional please as computer expected either monday or tomorrow.

cheers,

Lee531

***CAR TO BE USED; STU HEPTINSTALL #189***

Edited by Johno3

walker 74

tempory booking for me at the moment,RAM for pc should be here by end of this week or middle of next week,bloody royal mail :banghead2:

***CAR TO BE USED: ED NEACHELL #321***

Edited by Johno3

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..