F1 Stockcars V1.2 Update Patch, Now Released

Grasser233

UKSOM proudly presents the F1 Stockcars V1.2 Update Patch, now available Here at rFc

This is a major update which includes many fixes and new cars and skins.

Further details are listed below and are also in the Read Me supplied, It is highly recommended that you read and follow this.

V1.0 and V1.1 is required before installation.

If installing from fresh, please install V1.0 first, then V1.1. V1.2 will update from this.

You will also find in your rFactor\UserData\"Your Player Name"\ folder a file called F1Stockcars.cch and F1Stockcars_league.cch. It is highly recommended that you delete these files!!!!

Double click the installer and point it at your rFactor directory (It is defaulted to C:/Program Files/rFactor , if you have rFactor installed to an alternative location please redirect to the right location)

: ADDED CONTENT :

There's a lot, it is highly recommended that you read this....

*Default Setups*

Every car now has a much improved setup for shale and tarmac. To use this if you have already assigned your current setup, just click the Defaults Button in your load/save page. This will reset the setup.

These setups are a much better base to start from and are very competitive. They aren't perfect but you should get close to the pace right from the the start using this.

*Garage Options*

We have only made one change to the car adjustments, we have now added more steering lock to the car in total. The amount of max steering lock is now 43.5, This give the car more lock and should help give more control especially on shale.

*Garage UI*

We have completely changed the Garage UI now to a much simpler display. There are 3 pages only now, Load/Save, fuel and gearing and the main suspension page. We've got rid of all the blank suspension settings which didn't apply and put it all on one page making it much easier to make changes and hopefully much simpler to understand.

*Cars*

There are 5 added cars to this update. Falding shale and tarmac type car, Lund shale and tarmac type car and a Wainman Shale chassis based Tarmac car. The existing cars have also had alterations, all cars now have a more realistically sized driver. The wainmanS, wainmanT, smithS and flcs/flcsT/flt all have new upgrade parts as well...check out the novice cars in the League mod to have a look.

*Drivers*

There are many new drivers to the mod now including John Lund, Peter Falding, Mark Gilbank etc etc. This brings the total number of drivers to a whopping 81, the majority of which have shale and tarmac cars!!

There are also updated skins for the popular superstar grade drivers, Frankie Wainman Junior, Andy and Stuart Smith etc.

*Sounds*

There is now a starter sound for each car.

*Mirrors*

There was an error in the original mirror position which showed the cars as being nearer then then really were, this has now been corrected. You will have to readjust some of the mirrors manually if you use cockpit view, this is quite simple. Just define some keys for the mirror adjustment in your controller setting and adjust it to how you like it.

*Offline Content*

New offline championships, which include all the new tracks. The Tarmac Masters and World of Shale is now a 29 race event for each across all tracks.

Tracks needed are:

Belle Vue

Birmingham

Bradford

Buxton

Kings Lynn

Sheffield

Baarlo

Northampton (NIR)

Ter Apel

Skegness

Sexbierum

Cowdenbeath

Ipswich

Hednesford

There are AI setups and paths for all of the recently released tracks.

Many thanks to all the track makers, all the above are available on www.rFactorcentral.com

*And finally....*

Have fun and happy racing.......

On behalf of UKSOM, thanks to everyone that was involved in the creation of the mod, full details are in the mod credits in game.

Cracking work to all you guys it is bloody fantastic. Intrestingly i found the default setups just as fast as mine if not a touch quicker so that will be good for everybody

oh and that dan johnson tar car is the dogs nuts :)

cheers guys

having problems with loading the new fwj and danny wainman shale cars, does anyone no how to solve it

What exactly is it saying when you try to load them?

Did you delete the cch files as detailed in Grassers post above?

Edited by MoR137

i can see the cars when i am racin but when i want to be there cars it comes up this

Have you deleted the cch files as detailed in Grassers first post? This is probably the problem.

Thanks guys for all the great comments so far, glad you like it!

there wasn't anything like that in the folder

They will definitely be in there, as these files save the data which remembers which cars you have previously brought and what upgrades you have brought and installed for them. We recommend deleting them as the new update has some new wheel types in. What we believe this error is is the game trying to look for the upgrade from the old upgrades in v1.1.

Just to confirm, to get the folder you need, you need to go to your C drive (local disk), then program files, rfactor, UserData and then the folder which is named the same as your player name.

Just got off the game, and i msut say i lvoe the new chassis and the new skins look great. The screens when the game is loading and when your selecting setups ect are cool too.

The only thing that i would say needs improvement / editing is the new starter motor sounds. The starter motor itself is good but once that "sound clip" has finished and it goes onto the normal engien sound its alot quieter and the engine sounds completely different. Is there a way that the engine firing could be cut off jsut leavign the start motor turning over and then the in game engine sound coming straight in afterward.

Other than that, a great new update!

Ian have a look in my documents for an rfactor folder i've a feeling your userdata is also stored in there too as it seems to be a problem for vista users

Turn of UAC (user account control) its a complete pain in the arse and mess's with files you've downloaded and deleted, look in control panel then users it asks for a reboot once you;ve turned it off

Downloaded and had a run , seems you guys did a good job, unfortunately you race on the wrong day for me to join so i am looking at adding this to my own Sim racing comunity .

Poacher

Pete

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..