RFACTOR skins

Tosh924

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finish it and then post pics... And stick to the one number, why the need to chop and change all the flamin time?

Why post when you dont even race here... :rolleyes: and whats it matter about my number when its a totally different league? surely i can choose which number i want for a league not for you to choose..... you obv didnt have nothing else to say that it was good or bad so you had to pick on me about my number ffs! grow up

Why should a tit like you post complete crap all the time and expect everybody to read it, what's the point in posting up loads of half finished skins, finish the bloody things and then post them for comments, get an imagination rather than copying everything you see from everyone.. Me not racing doesn't mean I don't have a right to post!

Edited by Sparky961

Sure I seen someone with that pain scheme before. Bayne springs to mind.

Oh and sparky did race ukdirt last year or year before I think ;)

Tosh in the rFactor F1 2007 Autumn/Winter series, Walker.

To be fair, Sparky has a point, you have a different number for each formula, and for each league which you do constantly change, I think you've recently become 126? I think you used to be 311? or was it 889? and it doesn't end there, I could swear you used to be Leech, then Mr Mouthy and now Leech, have you got OCD? I don't see the point.

Edited by Kruiz 136

Sure I seen someone with that pain scheme before. Bayne springs to mind.

Oh and sparky did race ukdirt last year or year before I think ;)

Tosh in the rFactor F1 2007 Autumn/Winter series, Walker.

To be fair, Sparky has a point, you have a different number for each formula, and for each league which you do constantly change, I think you've recently become 126? I think you used to be 311? or was it 889? and it doesn't end there, I could swear you used to be Leech, then Mr Mouthy and now Leech, have you got OCD? I don't see the point.

:thankyousign::icon_funny: :icon_funny: :icon_funny:

thing is, its mainly true. (awaits another thread saying mouthy has had enough of it (same as before i guess) and we wont be seeing him again.)

10/10 Kruiz, hopefully rid of him once and for all.

then with anyluck you will go for good to?

thing is, its mainly true. (awaits another thread saying mouthy has had enough of it (same as before i guess) and we wont be seeing him again.)

10/10 Kruiz, hopefully rid of him once and for all.

then with anyluck you will go for good to?

:icon_funny::D quality

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..