RFACTOR skins

Tosh924

Nice airbrush and Moodie decal Mouthy...

was that meaning in a good way or a p1ss take way?

Wel it's just as rushed as ever isn't it, you chucked a couple of my decals on here, a few you alreayd had made up there and posted a pic up of a partly rushed/unfinsihed skin...point?

look im not trying to start a slagging contest or anything again but just want to get my point across, i have not used one of your decals on there martin, and i have not rushed it at all i have spend time and i made each decal from new.

ALL of them? Thats a lie isn't it?

well i know the basic letters for the numbers and the spray gun are by big guns for a start...

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice airbrush and Moodie decal Mouthy...

was that meaning in a good way or a p1ss take way?

Wel it's just as rushed as ever isn't it, you chucked a couple of my decals on here, a few you alreayd had made up there and posted a pic up of a partly rushed/unfinsihed skin...point?

look im not trying to start a slagging contest or anything again but just want to get my point across, i have not used one of your decals on there martin, and i have not rushed it at all i have spend time and i made each decal from new.

ALL of them? Thats a lie isn't it?

well i know the basic letters for the numbers and the spray gun are by big guns for a start...

The spray gun isn't, I made that and I made the Moodie decal. Folk can use them if they want but I don't see why Mouthy uses them, he's made it clear he doesn't like me and me him so why he wants to use my stuff I don't know. Anyway, nice skins folks:)

Agreed Aub, so getting back on topic here's my tar car for this year....it's even more retro this time around, but I don't care because I like early 90's stockcars :P

post-42-1232488127_thumb.jpg

post-42-1232488164_thumb.jpg

God know's what I'll do for a shale car :-s

Some superb skins so far from everyone :-)

Edited by Grasser233

My tar F1 for Simstox, more or less finished, comments would be appreciated. Still got shale car to do.

Still white roof as I've only done a couple of meetings but I think the blue roof version looks better.

post-7063-1232640325_thumb.jpg

post-7063-1232640501_thumb.jpg

Looks nice Dode, unsure about the right hand side though and the back panel though.

lee can you not give folk a break, try and say something positive for a change.

we aint all good skin painters, we only try our best really

looks good to me dode and great skin bayne.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..