Rfactor f2 test meeting monday 2/2/09

Aub

Hi guys

So here it is then monday the 2nd of febuary at Northampton

We will run after the heat mod starting anywhere between 9 and 9.30 depending on when heat finishes heat will be starting at 8pm!

also i will do a skinpack

if you want to upload a skin please make sure it has a white,yellow,blue and red roof as i shall make the grades up as i go along lol as its new and we are not quite sure where everyone will be

CAN YOU PLEASE UPLOAD YOUR SKINS TO HERE THE DEADLINE WILL BE SATURDAY 31ST JAN MIDNIGHT!!!

ALL SO BOOK IN ON THIS THREAD PLEASE

Cheers Aub

Hey Aub I'd like to do the meeting but I don't have a template for the rFactor F2. I've never made a skin for rFactor before either but I figure that I can just follow the guide on the site for the rFactor F1 so if someone could just point me in the direction towards the rFactor F2 template I should hopefully be all set. :2:

Hey Aub I'd like to do the meeting but I don't have a template for the rFactor F2. I've never made a skin for rFactor before either but I figure that I can just follow the guide on the site for the rFactor F1 so if someone could just point me in the direction towards the rFactor F2 template I should hopefully be all set. :2:

its in the vehicles folder chap :D

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..