Rfactor f2 test meeting monday 2/2/09

Aub

nezza46 booking in please. did you get my pm the other day by the way aub? lol thanks for the reply.

yea sorry m8 its in the list to do file lol if your racing 2 nite i will catch you in chat.

ps ive done your skin

clearly i wont no seeing as the deadline was 6 hours ago

no need for the attitude... the more the merrier. And you expect me to hassle somebody who has done a car off their own back by giving a warning 1 hour before deadline (extended one) will be reached?

i can allways make a patch if needed aub... i do have the right software. (awaits slagging match which he doesnt want and hopes will not come)

clearly i wont no seeing as the deadline was 6 hours ago

no need for the attitude... the more the merrier. And you expect me to hassle somebody who has done a car off their own back by giving a warning 1 hour before deadline (extended one) will be reached?

i can allways make a patch if needed aub... i do have the right software. (awaits slagging match which he doesnt want and hopes will not come)

No slagging match i just dont like you plain and simple :):rofl:

Any way heres the skinpack that took me all sodding afternoon to do and 3 attempts as i ballsed it up haha

www.ukdirt3.co.uk/rfactor/skinpacks/F2/RfactorF2Skinpack.exe

i will make another for the shale cars so i will add yours in the lee yea?

ps for the 3rd time at editing i may get it rite lol Skinpack is on the server and ready to go see some of you in there :)

cheers

Aub

Edited by Aub

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..