BOOK IN HERE FOR THURSDAYS MEETING

Johno3

Hello Guys,

This week sees the conclusion of the winter series, with a double header at Northampton. This meeting also sees F1's support the National Hot Rods and their British Drivers Championship.

Wednesday bookings are being taken on the website now. If you would like to book in for Thursday, then please do so on this thread.

The format for Wednesday is yet to be decided, but I would imagine it will be minimum of 2 heats final and Grand National.

On Thursday, the normal Winter Series format will be used, with the Winter Series Shootout being the final race of the night. This means that on Thursday night, we will crown a Winter Series Points Champion, and a Winter Series Shootout Champion. We are guranteed a new points champion, as defending champion Drumbstick has not raced in the Winter Series, but there is a chance that should he race the meeting on Thursday, he would be in the Shootout grid, and thus perhaps defend his title.

The grid for the shootout will depend on the points at the end of the meeting on Thursday.

So get yourselves booked in for what should be a classic double header of F1 / Hot Rod racing!!

ALSO...... Look out for full season details being released on Sunday Evening.

Cheers

Johno

How long is the gap going to be between the Winter series and the New season Johno?

New season starts and Thursday 8th March, and runs until middle of November. :thumbs_up:

Make that Thursday 12th March (8th is a Sunday :rofl: )

I've booked in for Rods, and F1's so far and Ill provisionally book for thursday too, hopefully be able to race all three meetings but I've got a suspected fractured foot so will let you know neaerer the time. Hope this ok.

Dazza

And no, i havent fallen over on the snow!

I've booked in for Rods, and F1's so far and Ill provisionally book for thursday too, hopefully be able to race all three meetings but I've got a suspected fractured foot so will let you know neaerer the time. Hope this ok.

Dazza

And no, i havent fallen over on the snow!

Ouch - that does not sound good - will have to use buttons on the steering wheel like me :rofl:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..