BH2005 - Unofficial Skinpack

MoR137

Forgot to post last night, thanks to David, and Dennis for the comments about the cars in the skinpack, makes it all worthwhile in the end.  thumbup.gif

• 2 years later...
  • Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

YA done the skinpack MoR? Id love a skinpack:P

About two and a half years ago aye..... lol

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...
I have the skinpack but i can't remember where i got it from, any help on finding this for any of the news ones that may want it?

I would love the skinpack aswell

so as stated a bove any news for anybody that missed it

The skinpack was made nearly 5 years ago now and I'm afraid it's just got lost in time.

Things have moved on a lot since then...... :coffee:

The skinpack was made nearly 5 years ago now and I'm afraid it's just got lost in time.

do you not have brisca heat on yuor pc still 'cause i only really want 107 lee robinson

do you not have brisca heat on yuor pc still 'cause i only really want 107 lee robinson

Nope sorry mate, that's long gone now.

Perhaps somebody else might have it tucked away?

MoR

PS - There's an up-to-date Lee Robinson skin in the F1 Stockcars mod for rFactor if you can run it.

Ok i dont wish to sound rude but everyone has moved on. Brisca heat is no longer most people are now on rfactor. I very much doubt you will get any help here with brisca heat. You cant even download f1s or f2s from ukdirt anymore. Please take a step back in your ask for help here as i very much doubt you will get any. If you want the andy smith 2009 car there is a crackng verison in rfactor. At the end of the day you are after somthing that is 5 years old. games move on and im afarid brisca heat is as good as dead.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..