BH2005 - Unofficial Skinpack

MoR137

Hi,

There will be know way that any extra chassis will be included. I do not have Dragons permission to include the chassis, and i am not going to ask either, because i understand the problems regarding the chassis limit in the game. If you've had no problems, great, but like i say, that will be the random selection of cars that the game makes.

The people who made BH and all other mods have knowledge of the chassis limit and they have created the games so that it is not an issue (by having less than the chassis limit) thus explaining why such problems never get 'reported'

Once again, hope that clears it up  king.gif

Cheers MoR

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ok sad.gif

I accept this even that makes it really hard to get more skins in that game. Chassis change and it looks like the made to many to slightly different once or chassis like murray, wobbes etc that are only used once in the game... Maybe its time for BH II ;-) with the car selector like for the bangers mods for tarmac and surface.. lol (Iknow this is not my idea... but i like it)

Another question just because i´m interested in... the player limit for only racing to you say 22 people... is this set because of internet connetcion speed or is this allthough in the game?

Psyko.

Plz trust me but we have been looking for all type of things to improve Brisca Heat and yes we thought about the car manager as well. But you have too keep in mind that there are people who don't know about UK Dirt. How the hell are you going to explain a young un how the car manager works. Joe public needs to have a simple game which is there for fun and resembles real life cars. If he needs to start messing around with swapping drivers.txt or .car files then I think would go the wrong way.

It is definatly NOT timew for Brisca Heat II as BH 2005 has been released at the end of last year.

The different chassis in the game were choosen so that the people have  amore variaty of cars for in the game and would not only see 1 type of chassi in the game. We think that different chasiss are much better to have in the game then all the same chassis.

The 24 different chassis limit is something that's packed into the game and we can't do anything about it

I think it's nice that you want to have different things but once again, the game is there for a couple of years now (4 or so?) and I think we can safely say that we have been through the whole game inside and out to see what we can do with it for improvement for Brisca Heat

Dragon

Thanks for the reply.. and btw... i really like that game even with this problems that i for myself fixed.

So maybe the skin painters will make skins even that they won´t be included in the official game but maybe who want to can download them here.

Hi

Glad to see its coming along nicely matey, dont take any of the following as a put down, but i think theres a few things that need tweaking before i can allow it in the game.

The numbers, they need to be sorted, the 8 esspecially is alot more square on the real car. Also you may want to adjust the crowd side wing panel, as you'll notice on the real car the coachlining/signwriting is much further in from the edge. Also maybe look at the proportions, slant and the 'e' in the neways as it looks abit wrong, needs abit more skew on it to the right, needs to be slightly bigger (though not too near edges as on the real car it is quite a way from the edges, which you seem to have already noticed) and the 'tail' on the 'e' needs looking at.

Other than that matey, top notch, ill look forward to seeing the changes you make and saying yes to it for the skinpack.  appl.gif

Cheers MoR

Most likely on this forum, but thats a matter which i'll sort sometime this week. Cheesr for the comments.

Cheers MoR

Just a reminder to people who still have skins that i know about to be included, the deadline is midnight tonight. The skinpack will be made tomorrow, tested, and posted on friday! Hope you all like it  thumbup.gif

Cheers MoR

Hi

Just one last update for this thread, the confirmed list of skins in the skinpack. They are as follows:

#16 Matt Newson (Painted by Darren Watson)

#21 Mark Gilbank (Painted by myself, Craig Taylor)

#H24 Willie Peters (Painted by Paul Broderick, aka Maverick)

#84 Tom Harris (Painted by myself, Craig Taylor)

#105 Chris Bonner (Painted by myself, Craig Taylor)

#107 Lee Robinson (Painted by myself, Craig Taylor)

#153 James Lund (Painted by Paul Broderick, aka Maverick)

#172 Micky Randall (Painted by Paul Broderick, aka Maverick)

#185 Lenny Smith (Painted by Paul Broderick, aka Maverick)

#H227 Sip Woudstra (Painted by Martijn Haarsma)

#259 Paul Hines (Painted by myself, Craig Taylor)

#270 Mark Gibbs (Painted by Darren Watson)

#303 Roger Mitchell (Painted by Andy Oakley, aka Grasser)

#338 Chris Brocksopp (Painted by Paul Broderick, aka Maverick)

#507 Neil Smith (Painted by myself, Craig Taylor)

#H540 Job Honderd (Painted by Paul Broderick, aka Maverick)

(Sorry about a previous promise to include Craig Utley 484 in the skinpack, the skinpainter in question has failed to get the skin to me on time despite the fact it was 95% done when i last looked at it.)

Check back tomorrow and you should find the skinpack ready to download. I hope you all enjoy it.

Cheers MoR

Sparky hasn't finished it, he missed the deadline for the skinpack.

Im sure he'll post it soon, though he'll probably 'forget' to paint some bits of it  coffee.gif

Cheers MoR

Some nice new skins there. About the 259 car...has he (or the skinpainter?!) put the European roof on it, or don't they do that in F1's, just curious...

The 21 car is probably the nicest there, but every car looks good. Very impressed by the cars people have done, and the 107 car looks good, and well done aswell.

Cheers to the guys that have put in the effort,

Hack

Lo lads. The craig utley skin was completely finished in time for the skinpack although my internet packed in before the deadline and only just got the internet back up and running. Sorry about the promise to get it inot the skinpack but to MoR, Don't get cheeky. I did this real life skin in less than half the time it took you to do your first 011.gif

cheers

sparky

I have some other cars in the pipeline aswell which I will keep you updated on when I get the chance.

to MoR, Don't get cheeky. I did this real life skin in less than half the time it took you to do your first 011.gif

27614[/snapback]

Very true Sparky, but this isnt your first, ive seen other skins you've posted over time. I started the Mark Woodhull skin about two weeks after i got psp and obviously struggled. But hey, at least i got something into the game in the end, unlike say, your coach, the new cowdie. Oh and those monthly updates of your stock car magazine front covers you promsied us. Why should I not be 'cheeky', you once again failed to deliever. You moan everytime that someone posts about the 'new cowdie' you promised, well here's another promise you have broken.

I have some other cars in the pipeline aswell which I will keep you updated on when I get the chance.

27614[/snapback]

Yeh right.....

Maybe a stupid question, but where do u use the real life skins for?

If i understood it correcly it's not allowed to use them in the online racing league. or do u use em in the brisca heat game?

Greetz Dennis

They are awesome by the way!!!!

Edited by Dennis Jacobs

Maybe a stupid question, but where do u use the real life skins for?

If i understood it correcly it's not allowed to use them in the online racing league. or do u use em in the brisca heat game?

Greetz Dennis

They are awesome by the way!!!!

27707[/snapback]

I have seen it once where we used these online in the winter for a bit of fun but these are just for personal use,but maybe the way brisca legends are going we should ditch the uk dirt league and go for real life skins as the brisca legends are hilarious.

Even if big al and chewy cant drive  rofl.gif  rofl.gif  rofl.gif  scared15.gif

I posted up those machines to get some feedback on what I had been doing at the time, but obviously you just get slated for attempting to do some stuff for the league. Oh an lookie here. looks like i have finished the car, SUCH A PITY MY INTERNET WENT TITS UP FOR A WHILE WHICH MADE ME UNABLE TO SEND THE FINISHED CAR TO YOU!!! grow up and stop with you're , once again, he doesn't deliver crap. I have other commitments aswell you know, I now run my football teams website, I coach a football team and I was working on getting some new techniques in photoshop.

cheers

sparky

post-103-1124956063.jpg

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..