**SKIN UPLOAD 2010**

Dave488

Hello everyone

With the RFactor F2 season kicking off on the 28th february it is time to start collecting skins for the 1st skinpack of the season,it will be a complete install of skins so even if you have skins in the test packs you will need to upload them again ,or ask me and i will dig them out for you.

all skin painting rules apply that can be found on the ukdirt website, and new for 2010, Drivers must have the cab panels or rollcage for the cars that do not have panels ie the Bingly painted the same colour as their grade. Or a neutral colour can be used this being any other colour than White, Yellow, Blue, Red, Silver or Gold. as per real life. and as always black numbers with white outline please, i will be checking them

It is required that EVERYBODY UPLOADS ALL FOUR ROOF GRADES (although if you think you will be a consistant red then maybe you dont need to upload a white roof) BUT anybody who doesnt have the correct grade when it is needed will have to start at back of the grid

all the f2 templates can be found >>>HERE<<< The RCE will only be available on tarmac surfaces not shale,

please could you name the cars along these lines.... 10UKD488_DaveT OR 10UKD488_DaveT etc etc.... any problems with this or .VEH files let me know and i will sort it out

PLEASE UPLOAD YOUR SKINS TO THE UKDIRT SITE NOT HERE THANKYOU

DEADLINE WILL BE MIDNIGHT SATURDAY 27TH FEBRUARY

recieved:

47 shale only

212 shale only

Edited by fatdave488

Can someone from admin activate my upload facility on the UK-Dirt website, or advise if I can upload my skin onto this thread? I have to add the finishing touches to it tomorrow evening but want to make sure it doesn't get missed out cos I can't upload it onto the website at the mo. Thanking you!

Cheers for that Dave...meant to ask yesterday, are we ok to upload a "temporary" skin until the new cars are released, otherwise there are gonna be a lot of Novice cars on the grid? I was going to upload a blank chassis with a number on in case the opportunity arises for me to race before the new release, if it's ok to permit the chassis change later? I can upload my proper skin later this evening if preferred, but I've no had a chance to check it.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..