Steam

Peewee

Hi all I was chatting to FT on steam earlier and I thought I wonder who else on here uses steam and what you play on steam so over to you, would be good if we can get a little group together that play on there :-)

Also any of you got a xbox one at all?

Yeah as I said in practice lastnight ive got steam but hardly use it, mainly cause not many people I know use it haha. If I am on it I tend to play Hawken or Banished

Hawkens a robot fighting game, like cod meets transformers :P

Yeahh DayZ is my kinda game man, got a thing for zombies, didnt fancy paying for it if i wasnt gonna be on it much though haha, deffo on my list of games to get though!

I play on steam now and again, used to play Football manager religiously until I started racing on here.

I do have Grid 2, Dirt 3 and F1 2013 installed which I play every so often.

Ive also got Xbox 360 and Xbox One although the 360 has been sat in a pile of dust since i got the Xbox one.

Only play battlefield and dont even play that as much now because of all the problems they've been having, played fifa for a bit aswell but got bored of that. Need some new games to come out lol.

What you been playing?

I am often on Steam (particularly weekends) as I'm with a weekend league that currently uses Race 07. I often play DayZ (both standalone and mod), Nascar 2013, GTL, Ghost Recon Future Soldier and more.

On steam i play DayZ, company of heros 2, men of war 2, wargame red dragon and football manager mostly but have over 60 in the libary.

World Of Tanks is a great game to and its free so would be good if a few of you play that too lol

On xb one we have fifa, bf4, titanfall, forza and rayman plus pre-orderd watchdogs :-)

Been thinking of getting DayZ but dunno if i have enough time to get into it properly.

Think TheBagoo(384) plays on world of tanks so sure he would be up for a game, might download it and have a look myself.

Forgot ive got forza aswell but without a wheel that works on xbox im reluctant to play it. Definitely getting watch dogs when it comes out

I have many games on Steam such as Ace of Spades, The Binding of Isaac, Chivalry: Medieval Warfare, DiRT 3, DiRT Showdown, Dota 2, Gotham City Imposters, Natural Selection 2, Team Fortress 2, Terraria and Worms Revolution and a couple more.

Also today PaulE has got me downloaded World of Tanks aswell :) Just waiting for him to tell me how to play it :P

I also have Fifa 14 on PC if anyone plays it?

Lloydy - I don't bother with World of Tanks anymore. I did play it quite a lot until I got about 3 tanks at tier 8 (just by free play) and then it became a waste of time watching your shells bouncing off Russian tanks all day (the devs are Russian - says everything you need to know). Plus, there were a fair few plebs on it.

Maybe they changed things in the new version but I couldn't be bothered to download it.

Only one problem with playing online....other people ;-)

Steam - wardy180

Origin - Wardy180

PSN - Jwardy180

I am usually on there 24/7 as the PC doesn't get turned off at night. I spend most of my time trying to play Battlefield, however I am a huge fan of simulators so don't be surprised if you catch me playing ETS 2 for 5/6 hours lol.

I do play WoT with TomD and Hooty, however im not too sure of my username! :S

Edited by Wardieee

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..