Wardieee

Results:

Heat 1: 236 800 397 238 380 356 246 82 58 411 474 758 488 103 146 184

Heat 2: 212 167 691 180 93 641 981 39 415 274 221 505 117

Heat 3: 167 397 184 236 356 39 641 981 103 380 246 488 93 474 505

Heat 4: 146 180 58 238 274 117 82 415 691 221 212 758 800

Consi : 415 488 103 411 221 246 474 505 758

B-Final: 474 246 758 505

A-Final: 58 488 103 397 800 238 356 236 93 39 641 146 117 691 82 180 167 380 274 212 415 184 981 411

GN 1: 180 146 93 641 691 274 238 488 411 474 981 58 505

GN 2: 236 800 39 397 212 184 246 167 380 103 356 117

38 pts 397 HamsterJnr

33 pts 236 DanSkin

30 pts 58 minitom

30 pts 800 BenChambers

28 pts 238 Kane_M

26 pts 180 wardieee

22 pts 167 CB

21 pts 488 Dave

19 pts 103 Murray

19 pts 146 Crashley

19 pts 356 Mitch

18 pts 93 Twisty

18 pts 39 LeeK

16 pts 212 Pedz

16 pts 641 Mav

16 pts 691 Jakeeey

13 pts 184 Jack Ward

12 pts 274 bigdaveUK

9 pts 380 Liam Powell

8 pts 246 Stox

7 pts 82 Dbecks

7 pts 981 MartinB

5 pts 415 JoshBanno

5 pts 117 Dan W

3 pts 411 ReeceWinch

1 pts 474 BeesFanDanny

1 pts 221 Spike

0 pts 505 Chapster

0 pts 758 Don witherall

Well Done to all of tonights winners... See you all next week at Stoke!

The replays are here!

you got removed due to having damage, if you have damage you must exit the race

on another note, if you feel you did get followed-in, re-watch the replay and if you still feel the same please send in a complaint so we can sort it

Edited by Dave488

No complaint I am very slow and probably in the way and deserved it. just was trying to hang on for me first point is all lol. No worries I will have another go next week. Thanks for the meeting

Edited by donw

No complaint I am very slow and probably in the way and deserved it. just was trying to hang on for me first point is all lol. No worries I will have another go next week. Thanks for the meeting

In all fairness I was on your outside at one point and you made no attempt to turn left on turns 1 & 2, you carried on going straight and put me in the fence backwards, maybe if you had more respect for drivers they would re-pay it back by respecting you.. I'm not a dirty driver but from that, I now know I'm unable to pass you clean because of what you did, it's all principal and if you race with your head instead of your bumper, you'll get higher finishes and you'll also have more respect from other drivers which leads to having close racing instead of nailing each other every bend.

Cheers for the meeting, fingers crossed my lucks changing lol.

In all fairness I was on your outside at one point and you made no attempt to turn left on turns 1 & 2, you carried on going straight and put me in the fence backwards, maybe if you had more respect for drivers they would re-pay it back by respecting you.. I'm not a dirty driver but from that, I now know I'm unable to pass you clean because of what you did, it's all principal and if you race with your head instead of your bumper, you'll get higher finishes and you'll also have more respect from other drivers which leads to having close racing instead of nailing each other every bend.

Cheers for the meeting, fingers crossed my lucks changing lol.

I think you have me mistaken for someone else I did not hit anyone tonight I'm not fast enough trust me all I have been trying to do since I started is get out of the way. The only time I make contact with anyone is when I don't manage to get out of the way and get fired into someone. Sorry if I have upset you but it is not intentional at all

Just so I know what did I do wrong in the gn I got followed in lost a wheel then got kicked and removed from the result

As Dave has said, you were removed as you were driving around on 3 wheels. If someone did follow you in then a complaint needs to go in.

Furthermore, If you are struggling with controlling it or you are having issue with the game with regards to setting it up etc then a PM to admin etc for some help might be useful to you. Everyone starts somewhere and people will help you.

Just so I know what did I do wrong in the gn I got followed in lost a wheel then got kicked and removed from the result

As Dave has said, you were removed as you were driving around on 3 wheels. If someone did follow you in then a complaint needs to go in.

Furthermore, If you are struggling with controlling it or you are having issue with the game with regards to setting it up etc then a PM to admin etc for some help might be useful to you. Everyone starts somewhere and people will help you.

Seems like I am Upsetting just by being out there atm. hamster yes I did spin you all I was trying to do was stay out of the way I apologise if you feel It was done intentionally I am sure I got a push but again I apologise for getting in the way. Like it has been said we all start somewhere.

Don't worry Don I was in your shoes last season, it takes time to get to grips with the game and you get very little help from others. If you need help with setups just ask me and I'll bob into a practise room and share mine with you.

Seems like I am Upsetting just by being out there atm. hamster yes I did spin you all I was trying to do was stay out of the way I apologise if you feel It was done intentionally I am sure I got a push but again I apologise for getting in the way. Like it has been said we all start somewhere.

(I know I said I wasn't going to reply but I had to lol, it's getting beyond a joke how new people treat the league and the racing IMO).

I never said you're upsetting.. The thing is, newcomers come to UKDirt, they watch racing in real life, love it and then they see it on a Sim and think "OH! I'll have some of that! I'll follow everyone in because Bradbury did it to Moodie at the weekend!"

But the thing is, there's racers on here that have been racing for over 5 years and some have even been racing online for 10 years and take it as they would in real life, obviously it's not as serious but the admins give their time and effort to provide everything you need to race such as a Skinpack, or a Race Server being put up so you can practice and race.. You pay money to race on this league so why pay money to ruin other people's racing that have been working on a setup roughly all week or all day? I can understand that you're new and don't know much about it and I can also understand you're panicking once cars get behind you and you try to get out of the way as fast as possible, I've said to people time and time again, if they need help setting a car up, PM me on the Forum or in the Server, don't just struggle with what you have but back the 'contact' side of things.. It's Stock Car Racing, if we want you to move, we'll move you ourselves, the bumpers are there for a reason and we sometimes do move lower graders out of the way and they just think "Ah, he's having it for doing that" and then go flat out straight through the back wheel the next bend, it's not just lower graded or new drivers that do it, some higher grade drivers do but what are you gaining out of it? You're not gaining nothing other than a bad reputation for yourself which will lead to you being either spun or fenced every time they get behind you..

Think about it, and I hope this gives a different perspective to other lower graders that seem to think hitting everything in front of them is gonna get them somewhere.. And believe me, it's not.

Edited by Junior397

Don't worry Don I was in your shoes last season, it takes time to get to grips with the game and you get very little help from others. If you need help with setups just ask me and I'll bob into a practise room and share mine with you.

Much appreciated thankyou. Just wish people would realise how difficult it is to stay out of the way when you are off the pace without being bounced around like a pinball. I have not intentionally made contact with anyone yet in four meetings wish I could get close to hitting someone lol.

(I know I said I wasn't going to reply but I had to lol, it's getting beyond a joke how new people treat the league and the racing IMO).

I never said you're upsetting.. The thing is, newcomers come to UKDirt, they watch racing in real life, love it and then they see it on a Sim and think "OH! I'll have some of that! I'll follow everyone in because Bradbury did it to Moodie at the weekend!"

But the thing is, there's racers on here that have been racing for over 5 years and some have even been racing online for 10 years and take it as they would in real life, obviously it's not as serious but the admins give their time and effort to provide everything you need to race such as a Skinpack, or a Race Server being put up so you can practice and race.. You pay money to race on this league so why pay money to ruin other people's racing that have been working on a setup roughly all week or all day? I can understand that you're new and don't know much about it and I can also understand you're panicking once cars get behind you and you try to get out of the way as fast as possible, I've said to people time and time again, if they need help setting a car up, PM me on the Forum or in the Server, don't just struggle with what you have but back the 'contact' side of things.. It's Stock Car Racing, if we want you to move, we'll move you ourselves, the bumpers are there for a reason and we sometimes do move lower graders out of the way and they just think "Ah, he's having it for doing that" and then go flat out straight through the back wheel the next bend, it's not just lower graded or new drivers that do it, some higher grade drivers do but what are you gaining out of it? You're not gaining nothing other than a bad reputation for yourself which will lead to you being either spun or fenced every time they get behind you..

Think about it, and I hope this gives a different perspective to other lower graders that seem to think hitting everything in front of them is gonna get them somewhere.. And believe me, it's not.

Like I have said I did not drive through your back wheel intentionally. if I spun you it was entirely accidentally I am sorry for ruining your race. Every time the train comes up to pass me I dive out of the way so as not to get in the way watch the replays.

Just keep your head up and keep going Don. The racing from superstar is really competitive at the moment so some people will get easily wound up... They don't mean to be horrible or wind you up, but sometimes that's just how it comes out. Personally Taunton and Bristol are my most successful tracks, so I'm really disappointed not to of finished a final at ether of them due to huge crashes but it's just one of those things. Keep at it and keep going, you'll pick it up somewhere.

Next week we venture to stoke, the last of the unfriendly tracks haha.

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..