Best paint programme for pix?

kendo912

Lo guys,

for my reports on the F2's i like to put in some pictures  but i only have a very basic "paint" program that's in my "accessories" option-i dont appear to have any other painting programmes.

This option is pretty poor as it doesnt really allow me to "crop" the pictures or indeed zoom in on them so although the action is being shown sometimes i would like to have options to tinker with them thus putting the best possible pictures in my reports

Not being a "painting bloke" ! could anyone recomend the best FREE program-i  hear that all of the skin painters use paint shop pro but would this be the best one for taking pix in the game?

any suggestions would be greatly received

cheers

kendo

Best one for pics quality wise is Adobe Photoshop.

I used to use Paint Shop Pro 8 for pics but they come out a bit grainy compared to Photoshop but I still use psp for skins then convert them to tga in photoshop.

None of these are free though, you might be able to get a free trial on these for a month or so (google search should find it) but long term if you want the best ones you going to have to pay for it I'm afraid.

Cheers

Grasser#233

Think you missed the point Grasser wink.gif

27161[/snapback]

Think i did aswell  shrug.gif

Yep as Grass says, psp and photoshop are the only way to go really, i cant think of any free programs that ive heard of that will do it much better than paint tbh. If you have Word or something of the sort have you tried cropping them in that then pasting them into paint?

Cheers MoR

Cheers for the suggestions guys

Pedz has very kindly offered to lend me a copy of a painting program  2.gif

i will download a free trial of Adobe Photoshop (if i can find one) to see if it gives me better options than what i have at the mo

i'll give your suggestion a go MOR about the cropping  thumbup.gif

Korizin we are all good lads and would not dream of using usenet or torrents to get the programs without paying.

rofl.gif            3.gif

27172[/snapback]

Thanks Dino for not being wound as tight as... and actually getting the point that was meant as a JOKE.

Can't poke fun at anything these days without people taking offence or thinking your bad-mouthing there Mum/Dad/neighbour/uncles, brothers, cousins pet gold fish.

Edited by Korizin268

For anyone reading who might be interested in a proper free program, GIMP is what you're looking for. It fits where it touches, but it does most jobs.

27301[/snapback]

Not sure i want to type GIMP into google!!!!!!!!  rofl.gif

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..