Belle Vue

wardy515

Well done Stijneman for winning the final and joint top point scoring with tsjalle

Results:

Heat 1: 589 411 112 233 238 92 641 246 82 135 21 454 895 306 627 320

Heat 2: 237 329 394 800 647 117 671 777 39 653 68 801 606 184 981

Heat 3: 606 800 135 589 411 981 238 92 647 21 246 627 237 777 641

Heat 4: 184 117 39 329 233 653 394 454 306 112 671 82 801 895 68 320

Consi 1: 627 641 246 68 454 21 82 671 777 801 320 895

A-Final: 589 184 653 238 329 394 800 39 112 411 68 606 246 135 92 117 627 981 233 641 237 647

B-Final: 82 h21 895 671 777

GN 1: 641 329 411 82 92 238 233 21 246 454 895 135 589 627

GN 2: 237 647 981 653 39 394 800 117 68 184 671 606 777 801

37 pts 589 Stijneman

37 pts 329 Tsjalle

29 pts 653 Ryan Simpson

29 pts 184 Jack Ward

29 pts 238 Kane_M

28 pts 800 BenChambers

27 pts 394 PaulE

25 pts 411 ReeceWinch

22 pts 39 LeeK

20 pts 237 rickyljames

17 pts 117 Dan W

17 pts 233 Grasser

17 pts 647 Samson

14 pts 641 Mav

14 pts 92 hoggy

13 pts 82 Dbecks

13 pts 981 MartinB

13 pts 112 TomD

10 pts 606 Stannie

9 pts 135 KieronLuckySmith

5 pts 671 ironside

5 pts 246 Stox

4 pts 454 Frans

4 pts 21 LouisH

4 pts 777 HGR

2 pts 68 Tomdavison

2 pts 306 PIERCEYB

2 pts 895 The Undertaker

0 pts 627 PeteC

0 pts 320 SurreyDave

0 pts 801 GingerAza

MESSERS

0 pts 171 Tjgooseon

0 pts 678 doves

The replays are here!

See you all next week at Crimond for the last WQR

Well done 589+329.

Firstly, I know I'm not the easiest to race with but where has peoples respect gone? Passing drivers clean up the inside for them to train you into the fence or turning against people going into the bend everyweek recently, same drivers just going flat out into whatever is infront with no intention of racing with them! I'm just as guilty as the next of doing it but I don't run wide for people then run them in every lap. Tonight certain drivers was horrendous! The example for me which sticks out is moving for 589 as he was leading the final however in the gn he was lunging and cutting us up who was lapping him, will just need to be moved next time being lapped for a win. I've saw loads of conversations about driver numbers and members recently and with peoples attitude towards the racing you can see why they're no longer here!

For my driving attitude in the final I must apologise to DanW & TomD. The others I took out will be getting it again next meeting until they can be passed without driving like tools :rolleyes::042:

Well done 589+329.

Firstly, I know I'm not the easiest to race with but where has peoples respect gone? Passing drivers clean up the inside for them to train you into the fence or turning against people going into the bend everyweek recently, same drivers just going flat out into whatever is infront with no intention of racing with them! I'm just as guilty as the next of doing it but I don't run wide for people then run them in every lap. Tonight certain drivers was horrendous! The example for me which sticks out is moving for 589 as he was leading the final however in the gn he was lunging and cutting us up who was lapping him, will just need to be moved next time being lapped for a win. I've saw loads of conversations about driver numbers and members recently and with peoples attitude towards the racing you can see why they're no longer here!

For my driving attitude in the final I must apologise to DanW & TomD. The others I took out will be getting it again next meeting until they can be passed without driving like tools :rolleyes::042:

i see where hoggy is coming from.

when i have been at red this season people in that grade races me like a tool and you would why i give them a racing hit but goes and runs there mouth off to me but hey hoo i got they back at the uk open meeting witch i got got the ban for ( i am not saying i should have not got the ban or should have got it ). i have passed a few people in the past clean on the insdie eather getting turned into a tyer or getting turned on. So where as the respect has gone in the lat few meetings i have been racing and they wounder why i just hit then hard so they dont come back at me the following bend and this is mostly from the higher grades or a few whites tps and yellows aswell the blue's seem to race how it should be not won on the 1st bend

WD all winners.

Tonight was my 1st f2 meeting back since last yrs wf and boy it was tough, had a couple of issues with a couple of drivers but thats racing I just have to be a little more ruthless, overall enjoyed it tonight and looking forward to next week.

Cheers to the admins for running it tonight and of course Mr starter stumpy

Xx

Edited by Peewee

Well done Jalle an as much I don't want to say it well done Stijneman.

Thanks Admins for the meeting and also mr Starter.

Hoggy no one is an angel but YES some people have no respect for other people or for what the admins do for us to turn up week in week out.

I try treat people with respect 99.25% of the time possibly a little too much but as i said on my Thursday post we all Tinkle in the same pot.

Apart from the the 589 car the rest of the tyre divers have scored very few points an some of them will never learn. :5:

when i have been at red this season people in that grade races me like a tool and you would why i give them a racing hit but goes and runs there mouth off to me but hey hoo i got they back at the uk open meeting witch i got got the ban for ( i am not saying i should have not got the ban or should have got it ). i have passed a few people in the past clean on the insdie eather getting turned into a tyer or getting turned on. So where as the respect has gone in the lat few meetings i have been racing and they wounder why i just hit then hard so they dont come back at me the following bend and this is mostly from the higher grades or a few whites tps and yellows aswell the blue's seem to race how it should be not won on the 1st bend

Respect is something you get by not drilling ever car that goes past Ryan a little thing you seem to not understand. If you Give it be a man an take it like you give it out. We Go back to RESPECT of other drivers.

This is not a personal Attack on you Ryan but a view I have on idiots who seem to treat ukdirt like a banger mod.

Respect is something you get by not drilling ever car that goes past Ryan a little thing you seem to not understand. If you Give it be a man an take it like you give it out. We Go back to RESPECT of other drivers.

This is not a personal Attack on you Ryan but a view I have on idiots who seem to treat ukdirt like a banger mod.

well if you pass them clean then drill you the next bend you know what your going to do back. I have respect for drives that will race me fair not just wipe me out just because i have got them back what they done to me but i do see where your coming from dan bud just like me and you had our tussle the last few meetings but we sorted it out like how it should be done and no running to anyone thats what some off the people do on here

The convo me and you had on Friday hoggy.....

Now you understand....

I see your point, I do agree with you just like I'm having messages agreeing with the above post from members, i certainly won't be putting the effort in for the silver like i had been.

The convo me and you had on Friday hoggy.....

Now you understand....

I see your point, I do agree with you just like I'm having messages agreeing with the above post from members, i certainly won't be putting the effort in for the silver like i had been.

dont give up now hoggy till this point your effort is being rewarded pls dont allow a the select few to change your attitude you will deserve it

Firstly CONGRATS to 589&329 for joint point scorers, and a big thanks to Mr STUMPY at race control.

This was my second ever meeting with F2s, once the Adrenalin had stopped or kicked in on my first race of the night, yes i did make a few mistakes (like everyone else on their second ever meeting out) trying to find a good consistent race line including in and out of the bends, of which i still have to master..

Secondly.. i must write down somewhere, so i dont miss another consolation (B FINAL) and what server i should be on (SORRY)

Anyway i guess it's down to that old saying " PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE".. just to add another note, personally i'm finding that the throttle response to my peddles to the car itself seems a little sluggish whether that is in the setup i don't know..

See you all next week

Dave

Bad Luck all the way through until the GN with my driver error. Soz for some things tonight!

Anyway i'm going to take this chance to say thanks everybody for the last 5 months at ukdirt especially the admins.

I also want to thank DanW, Simmo, Beckett & RickyJames for all the setups!

Thanks again and i'll see you all in a few weeks time!

I'm not quite sure which category drivers put me in, but I honestly believe myself that I am a fair driver but prone to bouts of anger whereby I do daft things!

Now if I am considered to be a "Fair" driver then I must be the most unluckiest "Fair" driver around!!!

I knew as soon as I saw the MI, that the heats would be difficult as I was paired with 589 in both.

Heat 1, 589 was pole so I followed and we got away, however I started making mistakes and 233 caught up. One lunge later I was spinning but TomD straightened me again but momentum was lost. Finished 7th.

Heat 2, 589 lines up behind me and the second "Go" was called he was hitting me and barging his way past, putting me immediately in the clutches of the blues. I was then spun and down to 11th.

I raced hard catching the tail end who was having a battle of their own. Two laps to go I made a move on the inside when they all went in towards the fence. I came out in front of them and in 7th.

Survived the shoves of the next lap and half, then went into the last bend trying to stay straight as possible. When I was over half way round the bend I thought I was safe, so started for the line.

BUT oh no! 92 decided to drive at my rear end, clip it to spin me and I record a DNF. What had I done to deserve that move? Replay clearly shows he wasn't under pressure, he just drove for my inside rear corner.

Its not that he gained a place either, as he was passed doing it, so really perplexed as to why the incident happened :shrug:

That put me in the consolation, but by now I was ready to call it quits and go do something less meaningful in the house.

I got away and drove well catching 68 & 627. Was surprised that 68 didn't fire me in when I passed him, then just sat behind 627.

I wanted him to win as a just reward for his efforts in the racing so far, so I stayed behind him.

But that just allowed the others to catch up!! However it worked and 627 took the consi and I made it to the final. - Well Done Pete :thumbs_up:

Again I knew that with 589 nearby things wouldn't go smoothly, and again as soon as the go was called, he tagged my rear and swerved me into a tyre!!! That was my race screwed seconds after it began!!

Then it was all about staying out of the way, but I was actually making progress. Once again I caught up with the bumpering bunch, went past and was fired in hard by 117 breaking my rear wheel on the fence.

Upon reviewing the replay, 92 put us both in with no regard to either of us doing anything to him to deserve it.

So for the second week running the leading National Points front runners, whom I had just passed fairly, fired me in the very next bend - The exact thing they complain that others do to them.

Now if I am one of those drivers who does it, then fair enough, but I honestly don't believe that I am, I just try to race whoever is around me, often coming off worst through no fault of my own!!

So again wrong place wrong time for me. Had I not quit the race due to my car being broke, I may have been tempted to stop 589 winning :o

Grand National was my last race in F2's this season, as it is not enjoyable to race loosing out to things that seem so needless and pointless, especially when its the top drivers who are doing it + 589.

I had a bit of revenge on 589 by passing him as he started with the lap handicap, knowing that if he touched me it would be from a lap down!

But after that I opened a good lead and was never challenged, so I went out with a win not a whim :thumbup:

First meeting back in these for some time, and I enjoyed it tbh. What you would call a lunge Mav, I call a fair hit square on the bumper so frankly, you can think what you want on that one.

The only other thing to note was the appalling start in the final, how people can't keep a grade gap and drive at a normal speed is beyond me but you take the rough with the smooth and had some decent racing in the other races.

Congrats to the winners and thanks to the admin/Stumpy for the running as per usual.

First meeting back in these for some time, and I enjoyed it tbh. What you would call a lunge Mav, I call a fair hit square on the bumper so frankly, you can think what you want on that one.

The only other thing to note was the appalling start in the final, how people can't keep a grade gap and drive at a normal speed is beyond me but you take the rough with the smooth and had some decent racing in the other races.

Congrats to the winners and thanks to the admin/Stumpy for the running as per usual.

Sorry Grasser I don't agree, have you seen the replay??

You hit my left rear corner as I was entering the corner, it was no where near square on - you went in for the hit with extra speed, nothing wrong with that, but you hit me after I had turned - miss timed (or a lunge as I call it :) ) nothing more.

miss timed (or a lunge as I call it :) ) nothing more.

I don't have to, I know it was fair and hardly mistimed, I came out the better which is the point and I didn't exactly follow you in did I.

You need to get out of Yellow grade Mav if you want my advice, you are easily quick enough and you should have won that consi by a mile.

Cheers everyone,

i have a respect for all of you guys. i like everyone who is racing but my goal of starting in a race is to win maybe i am to agressive in reaching my goal. everybody here says that i have to keep calm but i still score my points in the way i race. i will try to race with my brain over my bumper and earn some respect of you

StijnemanH589

Cheers everyone,

i have a respect for all of you guys. i like everyone who is racing but my goal of starting in a race is to win maybe i am to agressive in reaching my goal. everybody here says that i have to keep calm but i still score my points in the way i race. i will try to race with my brain over my bumper and earn some respect of you

StijnemanH589

Stijneman we are all racing to win but to do that we need to get round the 1st bend. There is hard racing then there is just being a total tool 99.9% of the time you drop into the tool section.

As I have said to you before you are fast enough to not be a tool. We cant win them all it would be nice but even Skinner or Drabble cant even manage that.

Yes you get the points but we could all wipe out our grade to get the points but we don't it is called respect. A little bit more thought an a bit less right foot at times would probably see you pick up a few more points.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..