RESULTS: Coventry (22/09/16)

DanSkin

Congratulations to Wardieee #180 the 2016 UKDirt F1 World Champion!

Well done to ThomasK #44 for winning the meeting final, and Wardieee #180 for top scoring.

Thanks to Stumpy for his stewarding assistance this evening.

Results:

World Final: 180 236 238 1 484 229 39 527 44 167 800 233 146 48 82 454 589 237 17 63 316 43 599 246

Heat 1: 520 229 167 180 39 468 527 275 589 44 17 82 800

Heat 2: 146 48 1 236 238 599 454 55 237 43 484 246 63

Heat 3: 180 484 229 468 43 275 238 55 520 599 167 44 17

Heat 4: 48 236 246 39 454 527 146 237 589 1 82 800

Heat 5: 39 1 55 527 238 484 44 43 275 48 599 17

Heat 6: 800 236 180 229 167 82 454 520 246 589 237 468 48

B-Final: 589 237 63

A-Final: 44 55 238 43 180 599 484 454 236 246 229 39 800 1 167 520 146 48 527 275 468 82

GN 1: 180 527 238 39 246 43 454 1 589 236 55 275 237 229 520 44 599 167 146 48 468 82 800

125 pts 180 Wardieee

112 pts 238 Kane_M

82 pts 236 DanSkin

65 pts 44 Tom K

64 pts 484 Jack Ward

59 pts 55 Kbarker

59 pts 1 Tom D

57 pts 39 LeeK

55 pts 43 pinken

49 pts 527 fast track

49 pts 229 Tsjalle

37 pts 454 Frans

31 pts 599 Harold

27 pts 246 Stox

20 pts 48 Tinman

19 pts 167 CB

15 pts 520 Jeffrey Roeffen

14 pts 146 CrashleyEngland

12 pts 468 BraderzzCooper

10 pts 275 Boglehole

10 pts 800 BenChambers

9 pts 589 Stijneman

5 pts 82 Dbecks

5 pts 237 rickyljames

0 pts 63 Tomdavison

0 pts 316 BigDan

0 pts 17 Dan W

0 pts 233 Grasser

Messers:

8 Tosh

The replays are here! (server .48)

The replays are here! (server .45)

admin will do there best and stumpy has a difficult job to do and keeps our races going very well he cant give every single person his time unless he gets 25 eyes and im sure stox was kicked in the end

we all had to deal with it. hard luck on you tinman cos im sure you would have been well up there if that 1 person effected your race

well done wardieee on an awesome month world champ in 3 mods

#steamboated

Well done Wardie! Well deserved m8!

It was a FILTERED WF with Stox warping as hell!!! How can you race a WF like that, and no admin cares about it!!! shame ,shame,shame (team)Ukdirt!

When you have 25 cars on track you tell me how i am supposed to watch every single car every single corner,when i noticed his warp i kicked him. How can i do it any different.How dare you abuse me and other admin members. why don't you run a meeting and steward it and watch every single car when you miss a problem lets all abuse you see how you like it. I do my best try to be impartial and help out four times a week every week,all for nothing just to help you and all members race.Obviously in your opinion i am not doing a good job so you find someone willing to help 4 nights a week and i will happily go for the good of the league.

Well done Wardie now you have to turn up every thursday like a real world champion. :king:

YES, that 1 person effected my race!

Wait untill the next warp (next comming meetings) and see what happens than! :rolleyes:

I kicked him when i saw his warp thats all i can do.Not everyone has fibre broadband stox always tries to fix his net problems when we tell him thats all he can do until better broadband is availible.

Your just mad because of your great practice speed virtually never results in race wins because of your terrible race craft ....................practice champion. :shrug:

Wait untill the next warp (next comming meetings) and see what happens than! :rolleyes:

I kicked him when i saw his warp thats all i can do.Not everyone has fibre broadband stox always tries to fix his net problems when we tell him thats all he can do until better broadband is availible.

Your just mad because of your great practice speed virtually never results in race wins because of your terrible race craft ....................practice champion. :shrug:

First of all Stumpy, i have lots of respect for what u admin guys are doing for us to make it possible to race every week again, thanks for that!

I don't care about my laptimes, speed, results,race craft, points etc.!

I know Stox has his problems with his broadband (i race almost every week) Stox is a gr8 guy and really like to race with him and i don't have any problems with him, but thats not the point!

Imagine if Stox was in the top 5 yesterday, i bet you guys noticed the warp in a second, like in every normal meetings!

Make steady rules!!!..... if warp RS, or go on and kick the one, like yesterday! Sometimes is RS and the other time it is kick and go on.....But it is or practice champion, so it don't care, go on!

First of all Stumpy, i have lots of respect for what u admin guys are doing for us to make it possible to race every week again, thanks for that!

I know Stox has his problems with his broadband (i race almost every week) Stox is a gr8 guy and really like to race with him and i don't have any problems with him, but thats not the point!

Imagine if Stox was in the top 5 yesterday, i bet you guys noticed the warp in a second, like in every normal meetings!

Make steady rules!!!..... if warp RS, or go on and kick the one, like yesterday! Sometimes is RS and the other time it is kick and go on.....But it is or practice champion, so it don't care, go on!

In a normal meeting the people who are on teamspeak with me start in super star grade so they are behind everyone so they can see warp, but yesterday they were all on front 3 rows of the grid so they are infront of everyone so how can they tell me about someone warping behind them. There is no conspiracy just because it was you its just a case of not seeing stox's warp until after your race had been effected,for that i am sorry we do what we can when we see it but you have to realise we can't catch all problems all of the time.If you want to buy me 5 more monitors and pc's to run them i could have different camera views on each that would help me :thumbup: .......Sorry again, 4 monitors would be fine 5 may be a little greedy :thumbs_up:

In a normal meeting the people who are on teamspeak with me start in super star grade so they are behind everyone so they can see warp, but yesterday they were all on front 3 rows of the grid so they are infront of everyone so how can they tell me about someone warping behind them. There is no conspiracy just because it was you its just a case of not seeing stox's warp until after your race had been effected,for that i am sorry we do what we can when we see it but you have to realise we can't catch all problems all of the time.If you want to buy me 5 more monitors and pc's to run them i could have different camera views on each that would help me :thumbup: .......Sorry again, 4 monitors would be fine 5 may be a little greedy :thumbs_up:

depence on wich driver, somtimes you have to close ur eyes :rolleyes:

Why should i buy you 5 monitors, you can't even see it on 1!

Its all good m8

Looking forward to the next meeting!

depence on wich driver, somtimes you have to close ur eyes :rolleyes:

Why should i buy you 5 monitors, you can't even see it on 1!

Its all good m8

Looking forward to the next meeting!

wow hooray for the admins, sometimes they see stuff.

Well done Wardie, great to see you hitting the potential you always believed you had :D (nah just kidding, really glad to see you come good, well done :) )

Tinman......its only a games, sakes.

I certainly can't believe this has happened, becoming a superstar in F1s is something all of the other admin members know is super special to me. Superstar in every mod, World 240s Champion, Superstox Points Champion, Ministox World Champion, F2 World Champion and now F1 World Champion!!

2016, a year to remember!!

A huge thanks to Dan, Stumps and team. Also a huge well done to TommyD, a true friend and gentleman off the track. You've been a brilliant champion, and I look forward to wearing the gold with the same level of pride as you did.

Finally a huge thanks to everyone who's given me the support over the years, Dan, Tom, Drumb, Grasser, LeeK, Stumpy, CB, Ben, Mat, Hoggy, Simmo, BigDave and everyone else! You know who you are!

Edited by Wardieee

I certainly can't believe this has happened, becoming a superstar in F1s is something all of the other admin members know is super special to me. Superstar in every mod, World 240s Champion, Superstox World Champion, Ministox World Champion, F2 World Champion and now F1 World Champion!!

A huge thanks to Dan, Stumps and team. Also a huge well done to TommyD, a true friend and gentleman off the track. You've been a brilliant champion, and I look forward to wearing the gold with the same level of pride as you did.

Finally a huge thanks to everyone who's given me the support over the years, Dan, Tom, Drumb, Grasser, LeeK, Stumpy, CB, Ben, Mat, Hoggy, Simmo, BigDave and everyone else! You know who you are!

Pffft average yellow top in my eyes

Well done Mr Ward, a deserved win with the amount of time and effort you put into it both on and off the track. Maybe share those championships out a bit next season though... that would be nice :P

Huge well done to Wardieee!

to see someone who helped me when i first started finally achieve something great is awesome and well deserved for all your hard work, you taught me a fair bit over the years, and even though i dont race anymore, i still keep an eye on results and see how my #PM drivers are doing, and its great to see the success you're having, f1 british champion, followed up by world champion... FWJ Wannabe!

well done mate!

Suppose I best say Congratulations.......

Well done 520,146,48,39,800 and 44 on wins tonight

Decent nights racing overall, after a shocking WF on my part (can I blame stox's warp on that as well?? :scared15: ) I thought I was on for the final win when I got away early but TomK drove a cracking race under pressure from myself, barker and kane. A well deserved final win :appl:

Think that's about it.......Oh yeah how could I forget a MASSIVE well done to Wardieeee on winning the gold roof, when you came past to lap me, Skinner looked to be hot pursuit and there's not many that can keep him at bay!

#teamsteamboated

Well done Wardie! Shame I aint been about this season much looks like you've been flying, but FGS let someone else win something!

And to comment on the drama up above, all the admins do a top top job on here, Stumpy especially putting in alot of time and effort into it. For someone to bad mouth any of them over an incident such as warp or lag is pretty wrong. The mans only got 1 set of eyes!

I have to say it is a little disappointing to read some of the views above re. warp and removing people from races - Stumpy helps us run the leagues through nothing but his own interest and kindness. But everything that needs to be said has already been said, so I will leave it there - only adding again my thanks to Stumpy for the help he does give us. Without his presence I would probably not still be around!

The World Final was one hell of a race - I don't think I've ever driven such in such fast and "racey" World Final before, let alone driven such a fast race and not won! For my part I was very disappointed, I managed to save a lot in the first 10 laps or so with Jamie and the pack all pacing along behind. When I tried to open the gap around half way Jamie came with me, and once we got into lap traffic he was quicker. I regret not being a little more forceful with some of the traffic, but I don't like to drive that way and would probably have made a mess of it anyway. Once Jamie pulled the gap we held station much like the first half of the race, and short of channeling my inner FWJ (circa 1998) I was never going to get near him again.

So congratulations Wardieee #1 - I'm sure you'll do the gold roof proud. :king:

I certainly can't believe this has happened, becoming a superstar in F1s is something all of the other admin members know is super special to me. Superstar in every mod, World 240s Champion, Superstox Points Champion, Ministox World Champion, F2 World Champion and now F1 World Champion!!

Surprised you managed to set quick laps without following me around the track :rofl:

• 2 months later...
Anyone interested in providing commentary for the official video? Jake, anyone?

Let me know via PM, slow replies this week due to holiday...

Replies needed ASAP! Its a huge opportunity, we reach over 1,500 different people per day on facebook!

This happening?

Replies needed ASAP! Its a huge opportunity, we reach over 1,500 different people per day on facebook!

This happening?

any takers

This happening?

With the winter leagues to sort out and the 2017 fixtures to be sorted what do you think HGR? We are now in December an this happened in September.

The Admins have to work 1st b4 Ukdirt but they still put you a meeting on 4 nights a week so I wouldn't worry about a voice over if it happens then that is excellent if not just use you're imagination.

This happening?

any takers

I'd do it if nobody else still don't want to when I have time. And yes my voice has broke months ago

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..