What Internet connection do you use?

What Internet connection do you use?  

224 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• 1 year later...

How about re doing this Poll? as the current one is a year old, and many people have updated their broad band, a year ago i was running 150k and now im on 1 meg.

I think it would be good to increase the limit of cars in Jolt, im not talking about raising the limit for meetings, as this is a different discussion all together, im talking about rasiing the limit for pratice.

Before many banger meetings i like to go into Jolt an hour or so t get some last minute online pratice, but more oftern than not the server is full, i know there is another server but no one ever uses that. So it would be good if the limit could maby go from 24 to 30? im sure the server could handel it. People can't complain about being to many cars (im talking about Bangers here) cause in real life there are ofter at the start of a meeting over 30 bangers on track. And at the London Open they were running 40/45 cars a race!

So this could maby be put under review? and re-run the Poll?

just my surgestions,

cheers, Rikard :thumbs_up:

How about re doing this Poll? as the current one is a year old, and many people have updated their broad band, a year ago i was running 150k and now im on 1 meg.

cheers, Rikard :thumbs_up:

We discussed raising the amount of cars on track. However we felt that warp could become a factor again.

Therefor we decided to stick to "thick" servers with max. 24 cars allowed.

You are right in saying that internet has improved. We are still thinking about, but we started the season this way and we are gonna finish it like this, so a new poll or whatever wont be started until the season is over.

Thanks for the input :thumbup:

I like to run bangers meetings with more cars.. but at the moment only my internet conection is up to date...

My computer can handle the normal amount of cars in F2s but i´m warping in the bigger heats in bangers. Last meeting with only anglias i was warp free expect the last laps in my third heat... so looks like to many different cars on track cause warp to for not that new computers

• 5 months later...
  • 10 months later...

10 MB Virgin media :thumbs_up:

Edited by walker

its probaly more to do with a combination of out of date pc's and people using wireless routers :banghead2:

it will be guys with slow connections or high pings who are causing the problems, get them to run a ping test on the servers, type cmd in run bit then you type - ping IPaddress

• 3 years later...
  • 4 years later...