best hit you have ever seen

lewis208

one of the best hits I watched last night on one off the videos from firecracker in 94 was mark polo boulden 249 follow on another driver that it bent the car so bad. has to be the best follow I have seen in ages :rolleyes:

Cracking follow in that was, textbook style :appl:

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

one of the best hits I watched last night on one off the videos from firecracker in 94 was mark polo boulden 249 follow on another driver that it bent the car so bad. has to be the best follow I have seen in ages :rolleyes:

any pictures? :thumbup:

Was polo in a mk3 cedric and following in a jag ... if it is the right followin u see it from fence cam and u see polo toying with the steering wheel and the jag to square him up nicely?

yep that is the one

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..