best hit you have ever seen

lewis208

i was just wondering if any1s got any pictures of video clips of wat u would class as an "eipc hit"?

heres some of my pictures that iv got on me pc....

[attachmentid=4275]

[attachmentid=4276]

[attachmentid=4277]

[attachmentid=4278]

[attachmentid=4279]

[attachmentid=4280]

[attachmentid=4281]

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The blue Sierra stood on it's nose is definitely familiar, it's UkDirt's AndyH after a mother of a follow-in, in a chained pairs race at Yarmouth in 1995.

Rule 1 in banger racing: Never allow yourself to be chained on the outside of 401 Psycho!

heres a link to a video iv uploaded......it was a clip but i did some editing.....music, slow-mo,titles etc......i fink this video is the definition of epic...wat do u think???

ippy followin

wait till timer runs out (about 45 seconds) and click on where it says "click here to download"(obviosly lol)

Edited by lewis208

heres a link to a video iv uploaded......it was a clip but i did some editing.....music, slow-mo,titles etc......i fink this video is the definition of epic...wat do u think???

ippy followin

wait till timer runs out (about 45 seconds) and click on where it says "click here to download"(obviosly lol)

first of all i dunno how people don't get hurt,

but i think its strange how the first car gets totaly destroyed yet the second car takes hardly any damage at all!    ohmy.gif

first of all i dunno how people don't get hurt,

but i think its strange how the first car gets totaly destroyed yet the second car takes hardly any damage at all!    ohmy.gif

well i fink the car at the front of the followin is a rotten mk 1 whitch explains the way it folds up into a little package lol

when i saw pics like this i can´t believe why people are killed on real life streets in an accident. I remember Bangers from the early 80´s more driving around and give a little check here and there but today seems really hardcore (never saw real life bangers again after 1984 for real expect on video)

When a car folds up around somebody it takes the impact, whilst the drivers compartment stays square, and the driver safe.  If a car is rock hard and doesnt bend much, the driver takes the impact, not the car. 

that is rite marcy if the car is abit rotten then the car folds nice i have had a rotten car and it was my best one  coffee.gif  rofl.gif

Hard to put this but, think of your mates all lined up 1 behind the other, and u all run into a wall, the person at the front will be hurting the most because of all the weight and force pushing behind him king.gif

Hard to put this but, think of your mates all lined up 1 behind the other, and u all run into a wall, the person at the front will be hurting the most because of all the weight and force pushing behind him king.gif

You said it...... bootyshake.gif  5.gif

One of the best I have seen was 162 Brett Ellacott on the Figure of 8 at Smeatharpe a few years ago. 556 Pete Hollis dared to take out a Sierra and then stopped just before the cross over, as he got going again Brett picked him up flat out with his Granada and followed him in, the impact was something else, both cars going into the air, the Sierra snapping nicely and Brett driving off. Hollis got out ok thumbs_up.gif Got a pic somewhere of Hollis's car, will try and find it.

Another was 57 Basher Broad, also at Smeatharpe. He followed in 170 Dave Brown's Sapphire into Smeatharpe's pit bend plating so hard that it snapped the top of the fencepost off. The pic of the car is attached.

post-178-1136027838.jpg

post-178-1136027857.jpg

post-178-1136027870.jpg

That sierra wouldnt have folded half as bad with passenger door plates on, a bigger drivers door plate insted of a silly bar and a bar in the top of the door, was lucky to not be hurt by his bonnet it looks like as there dont look like anything to stop it coming back.

That sierra wouldnt have folded half as bad with passenger door plates on, a bigger drivers door plate insted of a silly bar and a bar in the top of the door, was lucky to not be hurt by his bonnet it looks like as there dont look like anything to stop it coming back.

Too true mate, was still a hard hit, still cant get my head round why people take out Sierra's in unlimiteds shrug.gif

How did the guy get out of there? If i look at the drivers compartment it seems to me that the steering wheel is pushed against the drivers seat, not much space for a person between the seat and steering wheel.

And you're right about the door plate, it's to small.

Maybe a stupid question, but is it not allowed to build a rolcage only around the drivers compartment? (not for the passenger side, only driver) Or is the car to stiff when it's done that way?

Edited by Dennis Jacobs

I still can't get my head round why people use Sierras at all.

I still can't get my head round why people use Sierras at all.

Whats wrong with Sierrars? are they not strong? or cause they're front wheel drive?

Whats the next popular car gonna be as they as starting to run out of Cortinas  shrug.gif

wink.gif sierra front wheel drive?

sorry i ment Mondeos  042.gif

common as muck but never used

sierra are very soft imho,built and good few pro stocks for cowdie and thats only tap and spin and they dont last long at all 3.gif  as bangers noway  3.gif  3.gif

there has been a mondeo used think at kings lynn it was

sierra are very soft imho,built and good few pro stocks for cowdie and thats only tap and spin and they dont last long at all 3.gif  as bangers noway  3.gif  3.gif

there has been a mondeo used think at kings lynn it was

I have seen a few Mondeos used at Crimond. From what I have seen in the Crimond bangers, the Sierra's handling leaves alot to be desired. They seemed to have that "snaking" effect. The Cavaliers are better. Vauxhall know how to make a car with half-decent handling.

Edited by erik

massive follow-in from westworlds blockbuster in 2004...maverick on 67 gary greenlands crown, gary was fine and well afterwards  thumbup.gif   thumbup.gif

sorry but you cant see hit from best angle

BELOW IMAGES TAKEN FROM WWW.TIMANDALEX.COM   hope yer dont mind alex m8

post-93-1136068241.jpg

post-93-1136068255.jpg

I think I may of raced against the first ever Mondeo, I raced at Arena in 1995 in bangers I was only 15 I raced in a project called NAMP (National Association Motor Project) It was for young kids that had been in trouble with the law, mainly motor related crime, not me I must add I was just racing under them thumbs_up.gif the project was to help young kids out of crime and get them doing something that they enjoyed doing, I raced against a couple of drivers that are now racing for the runners, boxer & korps.

Anyway...

The Mondeo that raced was given to the project by Ford, the car was used by them as a test car, when they finished with it they let the project finish it off, it was in good condition when they got it and lasted quite a while before being scrapped.

I did try and wipe it out on my first race but missed and pushed my wheel back then steamed the armco! the floats jammed in the carb and that was the race over. If id seen it few seconds before then id been through the doors lol but just clipped it with my front wheel.

It was in 1995 when I raced so the Reg then would of been M so the car would of only been a few years old if that.

I thought Id share that with you...... shrug.gif

Munster.

Edited by Munster

I think I may of raced against the first ever Mondeo, I raced at Arena in 1995 in bangers I was only 15 I raced in a project called NAMP (National Association Motor Project) It was for young kids that had been in trouble with the law, mainly motor related crime, not me I must add I was just racing under them thumbs_up.gif the project was to help young kids out of crime and get them doing something that they enjoyed doing, I raced against a couple of drivers that are now racing for the runners, boxer & korps.

Anyway...

The Mondeo that raced was given to the project by Ford, the car was used by them as a test car, when they finished with it they let the project finish it off, it was in good condition when they got it and lasted quite a while before being scrapped.

I did try and wipe it out on my first race but missed and pushed my wheel back then steamed the armco! the floats jammed in the carb and that was the race over. If id seen it few seconds before then id been through the doors lol but just clipped it with my front wheel.

It was in 1995 when I raced so the Reg then would of been M so the car would of only been a few years old if that.

I thought Id share that with you...... shrug.gif

Munster.

The project was given two "new" Mondeo Estates if I remember, they were both raced and then either one or both were given to 442 Stu "Potty" Phillips who finished them off at Standlake, Potty did mention that they were a lot better and harder than he expected them to be as well!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..