best hit you have ever seen

lewis208

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What narks me is that this is a "best" hit ever seen thread and someone has posted up pictures of someone breaking his legs.

So your best hit was someone being crippled, that's just pathetically sad.

I totaly agree with you, in my earlier post on here i said that if somone gets badly hurt in a acident (as has now been confermed by Ernie) than the video shouldn't be on the net, not becuase its squimish or anything but just down to good taste, who wants to see somone break there legs? a bit sick to me,

The pearson who filmed it must have know that the driver was badly injured, cause if you break both legs its not like you can just get out of the car yourself, i imign he was helped out and put in an ambulance, if i was the camra man i woulnd't have put that particula clip on the net due to bad taste.

Anyway thats my opion

At the '96 Smeatharpe world final, Kev Wilsher put one of the locals, in a mk2 granny into the pit gate on full chat.

Now that was an impressive hit!

Ive just looked through my old Bl*#z! mags, but I cant find a picture to scan.

It was the late great Polo that buried the Jags of Adrian Broadway and Mike may into the EXIT of the pit bend!

Kev Wisher put in someone called Mark Hobday, who was driving a mk2 granny. The guy had to be helped from his car as he was quite a big bloke, and to help him fit in the car, he used to turned the steering wheels around. As the centre of the wheel was already close to him, it mustve been quite painful!

Ive found a pic now, but as you know how quick I am at scanning stuff Daz, it will probably be done for next season. :rofl:

What narks me is that this is a "best" hit ever seen thread and someone has posted up pictures of someone breaking his legs.

Stu, if you meant me with that , I just replied on a previous post....

Guest Trash

Stu, if you meant me with that , I just replied on a previous post....

No Ernie not at all, you didn't post the pictures as your best hit seen!

Guest Scrapman53

This has to be one of the best hits I've seen at the Racewall from last years World Cup

The driver was Ok, but it could've been worse.

His mate told me afterwards that the watertank (which ended up inside the car) hit his helmet and burst the visor!

I think Pedz had some pics of the inside of the car when the forklift was taking it back to the pits.

http://www.attheracin.co.uk/epvideo/bba1.wmv

Clip is by Eddie Paterson Video.

PS. Try pausing it as they go in to see how much the front folded and how the doorplate did its job. :thumbs_up:

Edited by Scrapman53

I agree, thought, nice hit when I saw the pictures on here, but then read on and really wish I hadn't...not the sort of pictures you put up on a forum really, not the sort I want to see for sure.

Then I see the offer to watch him break his legs through a video...no thanks!

:thumbs_down:

At the '96 Smeatharpe world final, Kev Wilsher put one of the locals, in a mk2 granny into the pit gate on full chat.

Now that was an impressive hit!

Ive just looked through my old Bl*#z! mags, but I cant find a picture to scan.

It was 225 Richy Edmonds's mechanic Mark Hobday 226 who was on the end of that one! :rolleyes:

oops see you've found it :banghead2:

Edited by Cabs

That's the one, Hobday!

Actually looked through old Smeatharpe programmes where they have the 5 years ago sections, and got annoyed becuase I couldnt find the one which had the 96 World in it.

Was that the year one of the Squad followed in one of the Ayles boys, whose car went right through the fence. Maybe the top bend??

Twas the other way around Dazza, Ayles followed Whiteman in, putting him through the fence.

It was a meeting that will remain in my memory for ever. The two first Autospeed run Smeatharpe world finals where excellent value for your crashing money!

Oh, and the report is in issue 19 of Blitz! God, what an annorak I am! :rofl:

The racing back in th 90s was so much better than the racing now,well in unlimited bangers anyway. When do you see a wreck like at blockbuster 1, apparently i was told that 195 colin hambly got his jags boot well stuffed!!

Its just not the same as it used to be!! :unsure:

332-Sashjag

The racing back in th 90s was so much better than the racing now,well in unlimited bangers anyway. When do you see a wreck like at blockbuster 1, apparently i was told that 195 colin hambly got his jags boot well stuffed!!

Its just not the same as it used to be!! :unsure:

332-Sashjag

I think some of the best hits at Blockbuster 1 were when GB jacked Andy Graham from Scotland big time, with Hambly jacking GB in turn, GB also following in an orange Granada superbly.

Also Webby jacking Shane Brown was alright, Phillips got jacked right up in a Westy, and also Tomkins in a lush Mk10 Jag followed in Rob Mill's yank which snapped a treat.

And yes, thats the pic Mitch, got anymore of them??

Vince Wolf being followed in by 2 Gladiators at Mildo in the 90's rates as one of the biggest crashes I've seen at that track, Munster sent me a black n white pic of it before from T-bone mag, but I can't seen to find it at the mo, anyone else remember it?, I bet Trash does.

Guest Trash

Vince Wolf being followed in by 2 Gladiators at Mildo in the 90's rates as one of the biggest crashes I've seen at that track, Munster sent me a black n white pic of it before from T-bone mag, but I can't seen to find it at the mo, anyone else remember it?, I bet Trash does.

Sure do mate, he had a couple of biggies that year at Mildo, one in a Tina and one in a Tina Estate, both were real carrier bag jobbies!!

ive seen some big hits in my time but the ones that stand out are

- ash riley at the 2004 smallfield team meeting gave lozza a lenght of the staight jacking witch was insain

- paul whiteman on the worm at the 2004 world final

- twigo getting followed in by two cars at the london open (thought i was at swaff wen that went in)

biggest hits ive seen on vid or pics

- that jacking train at the 1997 (i think) earthshaker was epic, best train ever in my books

- GB on the cobbler at a plough lane classic/ mothers day massicer was huge cobbler knew it was coming and just sat still in the car waiting for the inevitable

if im right, thats the crash he had Nick where he had to take his helmet off before he got out because the gap was so small!!

Yeah thats the one Mitch, I went to the pits to take a look at the car and just couldn't believe the tiny gap between the drivers side bulkhead and the seat, luckily the steering wheel had gone to the right away from the driver.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..