lewis208

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Best 2 hits from crasharama i think were lips huge jacking on andrew jones and jones was no where near the fence but it still got all 8 wheels off the ground and Ash's hit on Jimbo in the allcomers that nearly rolled both cars had they hadnt been near the fence then they would have had rolled

I didnt know it was a sierra! And I took the picture!

:rofl:

no thats the sierrar on page 1 number 170

Dont forget the very big hit on 722 Chris Noble in his XJ40, i never knew they could end up in the state that it did.

Sash

Best 2 hits from crasharama i think were lips huge jacking on andrew jones and jones was no where near the fence but it still got all 8 wheels off the ground and Ash's hit on Jimbo in the allcomers that nearly rolled both cars had they hadnt been near the fence then they would have had rolled

http://www.stuartbishop.20megsfree.com/index.htm

heres some pics from crasharama with the rated train and other great hits :thumbup:

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Saw this one on the internet from the Wimbledon 1986 World Final :thumbup:

[attachmentid=11690]

Looks a bit of a mess, a couple of Jags follow'ed it in :5:

it was a Renault 12 estate, built for some poor continental. They put it on the front row! I remember a jag got folded in the same pile up. They straightened it in the pits and ran chains underneath it to keep it straight. Class :thumbup:

Saw this one on the internet from the Wimbledon 1986 World Final :thumbup:

[attachmentid=11690]

Looks a bit of a mess, a couple of Jags follow'ed it in :5:

it was a Renault 12 estate, built for some poor continental. They put it on the front row! I remember a jag got folded in the same pile up. They straightened it in the pits and ran chains underneath it to keep it straight. Class :thumbup:

In fact it was a Wedge with jock at at the wheel. Still folded up into a ball, but mosthing will do with a couple of Jags and a Westy pushing it into the posts.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..