Congratulations Ham.

Guest Scrapman53

Guest Scrapman53

Got a Text from Ham today to say that he and Mrs Ham (Gillian) have had a baby Ham called Rachel. Both mother and baby are doing fine. Nice one m8. :thumbs_up:

Congratulations, hope all is well.

Just popped one out here aswell, what a nightmare they are to computer time :3: but as hooty said to us...enjoy them, they are great fun! very true...(so far) lol :thumbs_up:

Munster.

Thank's for the kind words lads :2:

Mother and baby are absolutly fine though she did put my missus through the mill with her refusal to honour her booking and come out into the world. Two weeks late and 48hrs without sleep later they eventualy gave her a c-section and the sound of the little one crying as she was whisked away to be cleaned and checked over is one i'll never forget.

Most people who have seen her are saying she looks like me but i've been trying to reassure her otherwise :rofl:

Prydie you are more than welcome to share the dog's blanket on the kitchen floor mate. :scared15:

Here's a pic of her adopting a position often favoured by myself..........CRASHED OOT :thumbs_up:

Thank's again.

post-151-1138916560.jpg

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..