Ministox Mod

martin379

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lo all,

the list has once again been updated. also just a little update on some of the things that we are thinking of having in the league. idealy me and gary want it to be graded starts, also we are starting to think about the admin team, fixtures etc etc. also any ideas u lot have that u think wud make the league better would be much appreeciated.

ta,

martin

Right all, me, gary, hazy and erik have all been woking all night so far on ideas for the ministox online heat mod. We have decided that we would like to try and run the Ministox pracitce on a Sunday night between the hours of 18:30 until 19:20, after 19:20 we would go into chat and get ready to start the meeting off for 19:30 (sharp). The meeting would take up both jolts and therefor this would mean that the F1 and F2 practice would have to be delayed until the meeting is finished, we would hope to have the meeting finished by 21:30 at the very latest. We have a few secret ideas up our sleeves for the Ministox Heat mod, but until we get the go ahead from the Head Admin's of both F1 and F2 we shall be keeping them to ourselves, as we want to make this league different from all the others. In the league there will be grades and Championship's however to avoid any trouble, confusion or delyas during the first meeting and basically just to make sure everything runs as smoothly as possible, for every race everyone will be going on green and one of the admin who are not racing will come in just after the race has started to steward. Then for every meeting after that one until a new Skinpack comes out all races will be started in reverse National Points Chapionship order. It would only be when a new Skinpack came out that people would be upgraded.

A 2006/07 Fixture List is being done along with rules by, Hazy, so thanks for doing them mate. They will be posted shortly assuming we get the go ahead, but so far all we have decided on as far as the rules go is that there will be some contact allowed.

Also we were thinking about possible having tarmac and shale mini's. The shale one's would all have to have the muddy shale effect on them, which is quite easily done to be honest, but if this were to happen obviously we would have to have some sort of numbering scheme that let each driver have two cars. We just thought this would be a good idea because it would add a bit more realsim to the game when racing a shale meeting.

For now really that is all we have come up with but obviously we still want people to keep putting thir names and numbers down for the Ministox Heat mod. Thanks to all who have done that so far.

Obviously this can only happen if we are given the go ahead which we hopefully will be. Updates will be put on as soon as we know more.

Thanks,

Martin :thumbs_up:

Right all, me, gary, hazy and erik have all been woking all night so far on ideas for the ministox online heat mod. We have decided that we would like to try and run the Ministox pracitce on a Sunday night between the hours of 18:30 until 19:20, after 19:20 we would go into chat and get ready to start the meeting off for 19:30 (sharp). The meeting would take up both jolts and therefor this would mean that the F1 and F2 practice would have to be delayed until the meeting is finished, we would hope to have the meeting finished by 21:30 at the very latest. We have a few secret ideas up our sleeves for the Ministox Heat mod, but until we get the go ahead from the Head Admin's of both F1 and F2 we shall be keeping them to ourselves, as we want to make this league different from all the others. In the league there will be grades and Championship's however to avoid any trouble, confusion or delyas during the first meeting and basically just to make sure everything runs as smoothly as possible, for every race everyone will be going on green and one of the admin who are not racing will come in just after the race has started to steward. Then for every meeting after that one until a new Skinpack comes out all races will be started in reverse National Points Chapionship order. It would only be when a new Skinpack came out that people would be upgraded.

A 2006/07 Fixture List is being done along with rules by, Hazy, so thanks for doing them mate. They will be posted shortly assuming we get the go ahead, but so far all we have decided on as far as the rules go is that there will be some contact allowed.

Also we were thinking about possible having tarmac and shale mini's. The shale one's would all have to have the muddy shale effect on them, which is quite easily done to be honest, but if this were to happen obviously we would have to have some sort of numbering scheme that let each driver have two cars. We just thought this would be a good idea because it would add a bit more realsim to the game when racing a shale meeting.

For now really that is all we have come up with but obviously we still want people to keep putting thir names and numbers down for the Ministox Heat mod. Thanks to all who have done that so far.

Obviously this can only happen if we are given the go ahead which we hopefully will be. Updates will be put on as soon as we know more.

Thanks,

Martin :thumbs_up:

TBH Doubt you will be allowed to use Jolt as Jolt is paid for by Paying members and if i remember right you arent allowed in jolt if you havent paid.

So why dont you not just use private servers :shrug: .

Edited by martwisely

"TBH Doubt you will be allowed to use Jolt as Jolt is paid for by Paying members and if i remember right you arent allowed in jolt if you havent paid.

So why dont you not just use private servers :shrug: ."

I am a paid memeber along with gary and as far as I know everyone who has put their name down for this is a paid memeber. However Hazy is planning on being a paid member asap and if we get the green light to go ahead with this erik says he too would plan on being a a paid memebr.

Martin

Edited by martin379

"TBH Doubt you will be allowed to use Jolt as Jolt is paid for by Paying members and if i remember right you arent allowed in jolt if you havent paid.

So why dont you not just use private servers :shrug: ."

I am a paid memeber along with gary and as far as I know everyone who has put their name down for this is a paid memeber. However Hazy is planning on being a paid member asap and if we get the green light to go ahead with this erik says he too would plan on being a a paid memebr.

Martin

I see..... Well i dont know if you know but there are a few free leagues already on a Sunday....

But good to see some1 is trying to get a mini league going.

Hope u get it :thumbs_up:

As an F2 admin member i for one wouldn't be happy about giving up f2 jolt praccy on a sunday evening between 7.30 pm and 9.30 pm.

Many reason's for this, but the main one being that we have just bought in a new rule in an effort to improve driving standards of graded starts between 8.30 and 9.30 pm.

Quite why you would require both jolts anyway is a touch bizarre. You seem to have approx 15 drivers, all of whom won't race every week anyway so i think you'd do well to get 10, and as it would clash with BWS then double figures would probably be difficult to acheive.

My suggestion to yourselves would be to apply to MC (so he can raise it for the other main admin members to discuss) for JOLT time for either an out of season mod or a time when perhaps JOLT is normally quiet (saturday or sunday mornings or afternoons?)

IMO, sunday evenings are quite a busy time for JOLT. Last week for instance, there were 14 cars + in jolt 2 for the F2 doing graded starts and i think f1's had a few going round to.

Kendo

PS-hope you've thought about disciplinary procedures asi think your going to need it!

PPS-hope you've thought about things like admin, RM'ing, skin packs, download locations, booking in-have u asked permission from kev149 to put another section on his forum for a mini's league. Not a critisism, just hope whoever is sorting this out has thought these things through.

Edited by kendo912

Think we shall be rethinking this idea so that it isn't go on green and i think there shall only be 1 class with each driver having a maximum of 2 cars each, one for tar and one for shale.

thanks,

martin

Can we not just go on green? Its gonna be a nightmare to get them all lined up.

it wont be that hard lining up will it?

when the computor hands over control u slowly make your way to the middle of the back straight in the order that you started(get me?)

I meant for graded starts....making sure everyone is in the right place etc would be a nightmare.

when the computor hands over control u slowly make your way to the middle of the back straight in the order that you started(get me?)

I meant for graded starts....making sure everyone is in the right place etc would be a nightmare.

how wud it?

whites: middle of back straight

yellows: start of back straight

blue: middle of turn 1/2

red & s/s: end of home straight

how wud it?

whites: middle of back straight

yellows: start of back straight

blue: middle of turn 1/2

red & s/s: end of home straight

Back to roof colours...I have put the "grain" effect on the tar car and its made the roof come out kinda grey, does that matter?

Edited by erik

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..