Ministox Mod

martin379

Hello,

I was just wondering if there would be anychance of UKDirt having it's very own Ministox Heat mod for online. If this were to happen we would be able to race every two weeks in between HotRod meetings. I would be more than happy to help take this idea to the next level.

Thanks,

Martin :thumbs_up:

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If this were to happen we would be able to race every two weeks in between HotRod meetings.

Its a nice idea but SSC already run on the Wednesdays the Rods don't, so theres no spare time, maby during the winter season somthing could happen?

Hello,

I was just wondering if there would be anychance of UKDirt having it's very own Ministox Heat mod for online. If this were to happen we would be able to race every two weeks in between HotRod meetings. I would be more than happy to help take this idea to the next level.

Thanks,

kane 456

cheers marty BRILL IDEA :thumbs_up:

Hello,

Thanks,

kane 456

cheers marty BRILL IDEA :thumbs_up:

It was both mine and gary's idea I just posted it beacuse he was away out, but anyway the list has once again been updated please keep the names and numbers coming in.

Thanks,

If we are racing them on Tuesdays, any chance of a 7:30 or so start? I will paint skins for this if anyone requires one, just ask here :thumbup:

And gary, RL Ministox are alot of work.

Edited by erik

If we are racing them on Tuesdays, any chance of a 7:30 or so start? I will paint skins for this if anyone requires one, just ask here :thumbup:

And gary, RL Ministox are alot of work.

what do ya mean eric

Real life Ministox are alot of work.

sorry erik

Np. If you two have any questions regarding rules etc feel free to PM me :thumbup:

But don't ask him about chatroom rules cos he either doesn't know them or just doesn't care about them :scared15:

Not bad :lol:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..