Ministox Mod

martin379

I would like to say a couple of things about this.

1. Don't scutter with Jolt, just use a private server.

2. Start at a decent time, late afternoon would be fine IMO.

Also, does the shale car have to be "dirty"? If so, could someone tell me how to do this?

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think depending on how many cars we are likely to get each meeting we should use jolt as the racing quality is SOOOO much better and with a max of 24 cars rather than just 14ish. It would be much better to use jolt. For the dirty effect all you need to do is get the airbrush change it to the one that looks like splattered mud and click it around the wheel arches, bottom of car. Here is an example of the technique which i used on my Tim Warwick car.

[attachmentid=9725]

post-862-1159640652.jpg

If its a Private server you are after, then mine is the 1, loadsa people know i can hold 0-13 cars in each race.

Sooooooooooooooooooooo.......................

Count me in, Sash_332,

Oh and meeting should be on a monday ;), because know free league Banger/Stock car meeting is on that day, so it is best to do it on a monday, at say..... 7.30 PM???

Its just an idea, and i am filled with loads of them, so give me a shout if you want my opinion.

Sash

If its a Private server you are after, then mine is the 1, loadsa people know i can hold 0-13 cars in each race.

Oh and meeting should be on a monday ;), because know free league Banger/Stock car meeting is on that day, so it is best to do it on a monday, at say..... 7.30 PM???

Yeah, lets have a private server. Monday at 7:30 sounds fine to me :thumbup:

Right,

Admin are as follows:

- Martin_379

- Gary_cfc_618

- Hazy

- Jimmy259

- Erik

Thanks,

Martin :thumbs_up:

Yo martin, not dissing you or anything, but dont you think your admin members should be a bit more older and Mature?? I have seen alot of swear words/rule breaking going on over the months and i got to say, it is hard to controll them, so dont you think your admin members should be people that have/are admin members of other leagues already??

Just a suggestion, but there are a few pruens in this world and you need to take action against them.

Sash

p.s. Isnt it about time you got started on a Website???

Edited by sashjag

Right,

Admin are as follows:

- Martin_379

- Gary_cfc_618

- Hazy

- Jimmy259

- Erik

Thanks,

Martin :thumbs_up:

Yo martin, not dissing you or anything, but dont you think your admin members should be a bit more older and Mature?? I have seen alot of swear words/rule breaking going on over the months and i got to say, it is hard to controll them, so dont you think your admin members should be people that have/are admin members of other leagues already??

Just a suggestion, but there are a few pruens in this world and you need to take action against them.

Sash

p.s. Isnt it about time you got started on a Website???

Can't I stay on the admin?

Hey, it was just a mier suggestion, its up to martin, im jsut trying to make decitions with him, instead of making them for him.

Sash

Ok. I think we should try this admin first and see how we go, we could always try and get some older, more mature members if it doesn't work out.

7.30 is no good for people wanting to race F2 on Mondays to. If you want more drivers to attend meeting i advse you to start the meeting at the latest of 7pm to get all the meeting finished and ukdirt F2 racers can race at 8.20 in the F2s. Surely that would be common sense? :banghead2:

The meeting cannot be run/ ot half the people here can't race at 7:30 on a monday, another earlier time needs to be decided on, admin had already decided 6:00, but it would be able to be moved to 6:15 at the latest I imagine.

If we could use your private server sash, that would be a great help, thankyou. If you are letting us use your server I guess it is only fair that you also are included in the admin team, thats if you want too be added?

ta,

marty ;)

Actually yeah, thinking about, starting at 7 would be no good as that only gives us an hour and a bit to finish the meeting so i think 6.15 probably would be deadline start time otherwise you are going to fail at running this league as i am sure there are few that would prefer minis to F2. You need to think about lads otherwise as marty says you are going to half the amount of the drivers that have already shown interest.

No offence guys but i think most of you would benefit from actually doing the F2 praccy prior to racing the F2 meeting rather than racing in a different mod at 6.15 with a finish of about 8.15 (ish).

I think it takes a few races even for someone like Fozz, corny or mike to get the handling/braking points right switching from one mod to another so if some of you guys are going straight from one meeting to another with no time in between then i don't think it'll work.

I've got no qualms about admitting that i really hope you guys get the mini-stox league up and running on a monday night in a private server and an 8.30pm start time sounds ideal to me !!! :bootyshake::P

Can everyone get there skins ready and post them on here

if anyone needs a skin me or martin would do one for ya

cheers gary

can someone please post up the mini template, game file and if possible the .3ds aswell,

:2:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..