Skinpack

MoR137

Hi all,

So that we aren't looking at novice skins for the weeks to come, please post your skins below and I will compile them into a skinpack next Friday! Please attach as dds format with the correct naming, and the .veh file if possible please.

An F1 specific skin guide can be found HERE.

Deadline for skins is Midnight 2nd August 2007.

Cheers

MoR

PS - To avoid problems, please don't use your personal skins before I've released the pack!!!!

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what roof colours should folk pick ? numbers etc

i have my f1 number registered for ukdirt but i never really use them, hence i don't know what roof colur i should be

Doesn't really matter tbh, use your f1 registered number but other than that, have what you like, its just for testing purposes for the time being :thumbup:

Do we have to be UKDirt registered to be entered into the skinpack?

Nope, anybody is welcome as your all so kind as to do some jolly good testing for us :thumbup:

Any plans for a real world driver skin pack from anybody? Even with the current incomplete AI state I think it's a lot of fun racing offline, and would be even more so against "real" BriSCA drivers.

So far, due to it only being the elites, then there isn't that many real life skins that could be painted. However, with the other chassis that we've done, such as my wainmanT for instance (which, with upgrades, also acts as a standard wainman customer car), there are a load of real life skins being painted (515, 347, 195, 271, 152, 51, 321 and quite a few more!), which will be included in the full release when that happens :thumbup:

Any plans for a real world driver skin pack from anybody? Even with the current incomplete AI state I think it's a lot of fun racing offline, and would be even more so against "real" BriSCA drivers.

So far, due to it only being the elites, then there isn't that many real life skins that could be painted. However, with the other chassis that we've done, such as my wainmanT for instance (which, with upgrades, also acts as a standard wainman customer car), there are a load of real life skins being painted (515, 347, 195, 271, 152, 51, 321 and quite a few more!), which will be included in the full release when that happens :thumbup:

silly question but what image size is the final size to be,(ie 512x512) just when i type a font on the panal the egdes arent crisp.

silly question but what image size is the final size to be,(ie 512x512) just when i type a font on the panal the egdes arent crisp.

For now they can be the default size of 2048 x 1024. If the skinpack turns out to be abit hefty, then next time i'll be asking for them to be resized to 1024 x 512.

Are you zooming in enough for the edges to look crisp tosh? I know that sounds funny lol, but thats the only thing i can think of for your problem :shrug:

For now they can be the default size of 2048 x 1024. If the skinpack turns out to be abit hefty, then next time i'll be asking for them to be resized to 1024 x 512.

Are you zooming in enough for the edges to look crisp tosh? I know that sounds funny lol, but thats the only thing i can think of for your problem :shrug:

CHEERS MOR yes m8 zoomed in now,just never had to zoom in before on the heat templates, the lettering always came out sharp for me, sussed now m8 cheers. cya in there 2nite again lol :5:

Hi Craig, I had an NZ 106 skin in the beta tests but its not in the officil beta release, do you by any chance still have the skin saved so that may be included in the skinpack?

Thanks in advance :thumbs_up:

Edited by AlbNZ

hello :042:

i have a bit of a problem am probs doing somthing wrong but i find it odd

when i put a decal on the car all the black bits are making the panel go see thru i have attached a pic that might explain it better

any help would be great

cheers aub

post-777-1185584634_thumb.jpg

hello :042:

i have a bit of a problem am probs doing somthing wrong but i find it odd

when i put a decal on the car all the black bits are making the panel go see thru i have attached a pic that might explain it better

any help would be great

cheers aub

hes only gone and sorted it :thumbup:

Hi Craig, I had an NZ 106 skin in the beta tests but its not in the officil beta release, do you by any chance still have the skin saved so that may be included in the skinpack?

Thanks in advance :thumbs_up:

Hi Albz,

Ill try and find your skin, ive got it backed up somewhere......... :5:

just a quick silly questions? :scared15:

does your painted skin have to be in the server game, b4 you can play online?

i take it, its not like LFS and it down loads the skins auto?

cheers

ps. nice skins iron