Skinpack

MoR137

Unticking the alpha channels box on the first save screen should get rid of the see through bits,don't know if it will mess anything else up though.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i did aub lol and bully :thumbup:

Well I have been red longer than any other grade in F1 and have never raced from blue in F1 yet, so gues I just got used to that red paint on my wing :king: But I'll change it to blue ;)

Only my 2nd attempt at an F1 and of course 1st attempt with an Rfactor skin so I've still a lot to learn as you can see. :scared15:

Thanks for the skin guide and painting instructions MoR and thanks to whoever made the few decals/graphics I've used. :thumbs_up: Just hope I've done everything right.

Not tried these online yet but hope to make a fool of myself in the very near future. :thumbup:

WokaSnr_312_F1s.zip

post-633-1185926054.jpg

ive been reading tutorials over the past few days and downloaded photoshop trial to have a go at my 1st ever skins. If u dont include the hundred trial and error versions to get it to thgis stage. lol. im not to sure about roof colours tho so will I be able to leave as they are? Maybe someone could clue me in on what it should be. Cheers :thumbup:

post-2479-1185952184_thumb.jpg

post-2479-1185952311_thumb.jpg

Just the tops of the sidepods and the middle of the wing to finsih :king:

You have had a look at my car aye? Notice any similarity? Also thats almost a copy of a real life skin young lad ;)

+ the no fear eyes on the front of the air filter guard :rolleyes:

Not saying you not free to paint your car however you see fit, my car would have been more based on the ssmith car but i deviated on it a bit so it wasn't a real life copy. My F2 was the same aswell until i won the National Points. :scared15: