Skinpack

MoR137

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Went to see how my shale skin looked when in game just now and I noticed that around the outside rim of the scoop and vents on the side of the bonnet were lime green, also on the top of the bonnet there is like a lime green shaddow. Anybody know how to fix it? Or able to tell me what I've done wrong...

Marty

Doh didnt realise that. :thumbs_up: Got a new problem with cabs skin, did anyone find out an answer for the black disapearing on skins as its happend to me now. :shrug: Btw i based the coulors on dales mini cabs. :thumbs_up:

post-853-1185839717_thumb.jpg

Edited by Tombo209

Guest Scrapman53

I've never had that problem. Does it show up in Photoshop? Or just when you convert it? Maybe there's a wrong setting on he DDS plugin?

knocked up a couple of skins for cod, nothing great btw m8 was gettin tired. he said if i didnt do them hed come up to my house and put my windows in. considering he lives a stones throw away i had to oblige, ;)

its going by prevoius side sponsors aka scrapman lol.

here is his shale and tar on his current yellow grade.

[attachmentid=17994]

[attachmentid=17995]

[attachmentid=17996]

[attachmentid=17997]

hope you like um m8ty. cant afford new windows atm.

120_shale_and_tar_cars.zip

post-1117-1185847179_thumb.jpg

post-1117-1185847202_thumb.jpg

post-1117-1185847218_thumb.jpg

Aub, I had the same problem yesterday with see through parts on the skin but couldn't fix it.

I saved them again today and started up the game and all seemed fine.

Here are my skins btw

re: the 'white spots' (its a tropical fish disease too y'know lol) - I noticed this at the weekend doing rods skins.......if you save your PSD as a DDS then continue to work on it and save it again as a DDS, the white spots appear (for me anyway, this was in max, not rf, but looked exactly the same).

I got round it by basically closing the dds after i'd converted to it from PSD, and re-opening the PSD to continue painting....it seems to be if you save the same file twice as a DDS it corrupts it.

hope it helps :thumbs_up:

ps - MoR, is there any plan to set up a number list? given there's people racing RF 1s who aren't UK Dirt members, i'm concerned there'll be skins over-writing skins if the number database isnt 'centralised' and (as an example) you get 5 FWJ fans who all paint '515' skins and then save em as 515.dds or whatever, or is the skinpack intended to be UK Dirt only?

Edited by wrighty496

superb tosh m8 thanx much appreciated sorry about sunday night m8 i have been to b&q i'll be up after lunch today with the putty..... :thumbs_up: