Skinpack

MoR137

Thought I might aswell submit a skin....

[attachmentid=18080]

Far from a Wainman-standard paint job, but I'm happy with it :thumbup:

If we have to paint both...I'll get a shale one done tomorrow :thumbup:

If someone else has the number 192, let me know and I'll sort it.

[attachmentid=18081]

post-718-1186008190.jpg

192tarf1.zip

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am 192 in ukdirt f1's

If I have to change it, I'll be 194 then :thumbup:

(thought I shouldn't have to unless you've already submitted a skin)

Edited by erik

Just the tops of the sidepods and the middle of the wing to finsih :king:

You have had a look at my car aye? Notice any similarity? Also thats almost a copy of a real life skin young lad ;)

+ the no fear eyes on the front of the air filter guard :rolleyes:

Not saying you not free to paint your car however you see fit, my car would have been more based on the ssmith car but i deviated on it a bit so it wasn't a real life copy. My F2 was the same aswell until i won the National Points. :scared15:

I am a FWJ fan but like Stuart Smith's car very much so in real life and for that reason I decided to have my tarmac rF F1 based on Smith 390's car and also have the "Cut Maple", "Go Goodwins","Jayne Bean Design & Build" and the "Taylormade Racewings" sponsors on it in the same place as he does. I haven't used the same font for the numbers as the r/l 390 car, nor have I used the same sponsor as he has on the left hand side main panels (Which is the side that is shown in the pic I posted so don't know how you were able to assume it was a r/l skin), my flames are alot different from his, my bonnet is different, my sidepods are different and my wing doesn't have all the same stuff 390's has on it either. I had the no fear eyes on an F1 i painted very recently for Heat and I have them on a HotRod I am painting for rF (Both were done/started before I saw your shale F1 for rF) which is why I used them on my rF F1. Also it is not nearly accurate enough to be classed as a r/l skin imo, although I still like it and yours is nice also but think Dragon's beats them both! :o

I didn't see this post until after uploading this skin as my tarmac car along with a completely different shale car based on an F2 r/l design. If admin want to take a closer look at my car to see if it's ok to upload then that is up to them but I really don't think that is necessary.

Martin

I am 192 in ukdirt f1's

Do whatever you want....i merely stated that i was 192 in ukdirt f1's!

I am 192 in ukdirt f1's

Do whatever you want....i merely stated that i was 192 in ukdirt f1's!

Have you sent in a skin yet?

murph, grant is 321 so u cant really have it m8

I am running 321, not my UK dirt F1 number but as grant has not submitted a skin (I think it should not be a problem) If he has MOR can you just stick mine in a skins folder for 321 or I can submit a skin with my proper F1 number

Sorry I haven't checked the thread in a while i've been away from home the past few days!

Just to clarify: I won't be bothering with a numbers list. Please stick to your numbers where possible, but when a non ukdirt member submits a skin with a ukdirt members number, it doesn't matter - I will sort this out with file names no problem. So just continue to upload skins as normal, don't worry too much about anything, these are just test skins, and will be deleted when the full version is released!!

I'm out all day today so won't have any time to collect the skins and make a skinpack until tomorrow, so anybody can continue uploading skins until midnight tonight!