new tracks

wink.gif  we need more yellow flags @ venray...now that would make some kickass improvement  unsure.gif

hell yeah...we need longer straits and wider turns ...speeeeeeeeeeed ... blink.gif

3.gif  3.gif

thumbup.gif  will cya in the dirt then ed...

they only use yellow or red when its really nessesary ..like it should be...

not if some driver is trying too take off arms in flappin motion ...

il go hide again  scared15.gif

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think we decided the problem with the flag situation in venray already. Most people that got a flag in there hands there don´t even know how to use them..

@ edman: I think last time a was in Ipswich there F2 have been there (have to say last time was...........1984...........lol) So don´t know the situation. Maybe i thought Ipswich was fast cause i only watched Tilburg and Kaldenkirchen in that time and they were much slower.

Hopefully they will get it in venray cause i love the racing there and have never been interested in surface tracks.

H33, maybe you guys should sign up with CAMSO for their alternative F1 stox, just to put pressure on Maessen. Remember, if he goes long track racing, there will prolly be 1 or 2 drivers left capable of winning, the rest will quit or go race at Lelystad. I'm thinking of doing more dirt meetings next year, usually cheaper entrance price and more action. The EZHACO tracks are not that far away and I enjoyed my first meeting there.

Cheers,

Edman.

Its a good a idea from Camso, if i read it well they said they will be using engines with a

maximum of 450 Hp. Its a cool idea cause everybody has the same or

almost the same engine so it will need some driving skill to win the races.

Minor point is i think that you can only race at Warneton with those engines

as they are far from fast enough to compete at UK Tracks or Venray. But its

a good idea to put pressure on Maessen. Maybe the drivers wich race at Venray

should let him know that this isnt the right way. Lots of drivers are complaining

about Venray that its to fast. Even F1 parts aren't strong enough anymore

at this speed. Most gearboxes (quickchange) only last for 3 or 4 meetings before

they are completely destroyed and in the UK they are able to drive an entire

season with a quickchange gearbox (at least thats what FWJ was telling

after his gearbox also died at Venray)

Cheers

Mark

Edited by H33Racing

hi edman,

The speed is not 126kmh top but its the adverage.

There is just 1 lap raced this fast by toon and i think there whas something whit the lap timer because other rounds he drives are 120-121kmh adverage

topspeed is around 140kmh on venray and on lelystad around the 125kmh

cheers pacco.

Yep, guess there's something wrong with that darn transponder again. Had a look at some other races and speeds are lower there. It still says 126 km/h as beste snelheid though. maybe I misread it but it doe'sn't say average speed.

If it's true what you say that the speeds at Venray are 140 km/h than something should be done very quickly now.

Cheers,

Edman.

hi edman,

The speed is not 126kmh top but its the adverage.

There is just 1 lap raced this fast by toon and i think there whas something whit the lap timer because other rounds he drives are 120-121kmh adverage

topspeed is around 140kmh on venray and on lelystad around the 125kmh

cheers pacco.

Psycko, I was at Ipswich in 1984 and they were definately called Superstocks instead of F2's.

Edman.

OK you got me.. but F2s in my understanding are newer so called superstox. I like the name superstox more than F2 btw.

WRONG?????????

f2's are the original brisca juniour's which are now the f2's and spudworth copied them to make the supersocks. thumbup.gif

why aren't you guys going to race at Jaba cicuit in Posterholt? This is a great track, small but fast enough. F2's race there already, f1's tryed out some time but finaly stopped racing there, what i think is a shame. I don't know it has to do with sound polution., but the f1's where awesome on that small track. As Willy Peeters ones said: if you want to race in England, Posterholt is the best track to prepare for a race in England. Because it is like the tracks over there.

The JaBa Circuit is 470Mtr. long and has turns with of +/- 13Mtr wide

soz atachment didn't work, i'll post a link.

http://www.pac2002.nl/ go here and click on JABA circuit on the bottom

post-617-1131730236.gif

Edited by Dennis Jacobs

i´m not going to view races at Jaba anymore cause i don´t understand the officials and after a nearly fight with one of them i passed. I think best stuff on there are the Stockcar 1300. Lots of aktion on that little track. The big positiv of Jaba Curcuit is the be near at the track... but it´s allthough the bad side. I have been there once a SCC got onto the wall... the track is really dangerours for the people watching. And i don´t like the three heats thing without a final. Maybe i give it a try again next season but last time i have been there there have not been many drivers starting.. so really boring there that time.

I know the things you say above psyko, but if drivers and track owners could go and talk together about the things you say, racing could get really interesting on that track. Hear me talking, i don't even race for real, but the track has so much more to offer if the rules where to be adapted.

Racing in holland is wierd cause every track stands on it's own. They all have a different race system. It's not like in England where all tracks work together. If we could only have that, racing in holland would become great to watch..... we don't even got a grading system...  shrug.gif

well said Dennis but do you think they will ever get together?? I don´t think so. Maessen is a man of it´s own, as Camso is. It´s looks like Formel 1 with Eccelstone and the teams that want to make a own racing series. Camso want a own F1 league and Maessen want to hold on with his fast big F1s

There have been a really nice german website from Mr Kramer. He shut it down cause of the action / nonaction the promotors did with him (no get of results, no press status and lots of discussions that he should some reports not post as they have been) The promotors have to get into that they live from and with guys like him or Edman that are full into that sport and give them a good promotion outside the track. You can not get bad with people like this.

Sure the promoters don't work together, ever tried to get them to co-operate, I did. Even when we were trying to set up a drivers commitee for the F2, there was misunderstanding.

Psycko, Venray also does the three heat thing without a final, bar the F1's that is. The Tooz race 3 heats and a so called final, but the 5 top point scorers of the day receive the trophies. It's not entirely true the English promoters work together, although they seem to be making more effort to do so than over here on the Continent. Also the Tooz and the Saloons are bringing the people into Posterholt and yes there would be a lot more cars present if it wasn't for politics. Mind you thet 25 F2's or Saloons at Posterholt would make for the best racing on the continent. We could talk about the safety issue for weeks. I once completely slagged someone off who made a comment on the safety at Posterholt on local tv. It's true, a catchfence will be an addition to safety, certainly for loose objects. O and one of the promoters has already gone bad with me, if you like to call it that way, shame it's the biggest of the three dutch promoters and I'm getting a lot of stick from ignorant dutch fans.

I've given up on the promoters over here co-operating and I'm talking about the three dutch promoters. The Belgian promoter has got his act together and is doing perfectly allright without the other three.

Cheers,

Edman.

• 3 weeks later...

I think that if anyone was willing to make another track it should be skegness, it is small fast and hard-hitting.

What more do you want?

I think it was great even when it was shale too, plenty of first bend pile-ups in every formula.

I'd make one but i wouldn't have clue where to start! shrug.gif

Edited by kruiz

Lighten.gif I know this goes against the basic fundamentals of oval racing but has anyone thought about having a circuit that isn't oval? maby like a made up track with lots of different corners,

And if you wanna go really far maby include some ramps and jumps for a laugh lol,

It would make an intresting difference, banana.gif

Rikard  thumbup.gif

Lighten.gif I know this goes against the basic fundamentals of oval racing but has anyone thought about having a circuit that isn't oval? maby like a made up track with lots of different corners,

And if you wanna go really far maby include some ramps and jumps for a laugh lol,

Rikard  thumbup.gif

got them all ready in knockhill and tring non oval's and smallfield ramp's for er ramps  rofl.gif  thumbup.gif

Warneton is a fantastic racetrack, just a pity that there are no realy good contact formula's there, Great potential. Just lacks the good formula's. I was there and most of it was non contact racing, small grids mainly. And dragged on and on by some stupid 2 seater camso v8:(

cheers

sparky

Warneton is a fantastic racetrack, just a pity that there are no realy good contact formula's there, Great potential. Just lacks the good formula's. I was there and most of it was non contact racing, small grids mainly. And dragged on and on by some stupid 2 seater camso v8:(

cheers

sparky

Bangers are superb at Warneton....as usual Sparky talking aload of [b][color=red]FILTERED[/color][/b]!

Oh yes, talking a load of [b][color=red]FILTERED[/color][/b], just happening to say my thoughts about what was on while I was there, never seen the bangers at warneton, but they are probably the only good formula at warneton. Rods were crap, camso v8's were crap and even the bangerstox didn't really live up to the name imo. Caravan race was the best bit of the day blink.gif

cheers

sparky

Rikard  thumbup.gif

Have a look at 'Mad Track'. It was modelled by Moz in the early days of BriSCA Heat. It even had car sized 'traps' that you could fall into and get stuck!  rofl.gif

Download it here

Edited by Chewy102

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..