Bookings - rFactor Test Meeting 2: Hednesford Hills

MoR137

Hi all,

I'm posting on behalf of Johno as he isn't too well atm. The F1 admin team have decided that it is necessary to run a 2nd test meeting for rFactor on Thursday 6th March 2008. This will be running with a heat test meeting on the same night, in the same arrangement as we will be running throughout this season.

HEAT WILL BEGIN AT 7.30PM: IPSWICH

RFACTOR WILL BEGIN AT 9PM: HEDNESFORD HILLS

Please be available in chat for 10 minutes before the start time.

As per the upcoming season, bookings will be open until 6pm on the night. There will be no late bookings for the 7.30 meeting (heat) but late bookings will be accepted up until 7pm for the 9.00 meeting (rfactor). Could you please book in with your name and number below.

The same skin arrangement as the last meeting will apply here - when you post your booking, Johno will assign you a real life skin, hopefully close to what you were assigned last time.

The purpose of this test is to iron out any problems that we may have ready for the upcoming season - hopefully there won't be any but as the last test proved, anything can happen. The more people booking in the more helpful this test will be.

Cheers

MoR

Edited by MoR137

MoR137 Booking in :thumbup:

***CAR TO BE USED: ROB COWLEY #73***

Edited by Johno3

What time will the normal meetings start for rfactor when it begins??? if its 9pm i feel ive just thrown away 600+ quid on my computer for this mod...

Well your dad has.. :scared15:

When the season starts it will be alternatively 7.30PM & 9PM each week.

What time will the normal meetings start for rfactor when it begins??? if its 9pm i feel ive just thrown away 600+ quid on my computer for this mod...

Well your dad has.. :scared15:

When the season starts it will be alternatively 7.30PM & 9PM each week.

Nah my cash from birthday,christmas,bank account..

Harold#599 booking in :thumbup: my first time online with rfactor nice.

Let me know what car i can use pls.

***CAR TO BE USED; STUART SMITH #397***

Edited by Johno3

THE TRACK FOR THIS MEETING WILL BE HEDNESFORD HILLS :thumbup:

As you know, Hednesford hills is the latest track from UKSOM which has been in production for a couple of months. We're please to announce that the track will be used for Thursdays meeting.

At FreeW's request, we will be treating this as a big test for the track before its official release to the rFactor community, to make sure there are no problems. Therefore, the track will only be available to those who have booked in to this meeting. The download link will be distributed via PM sometime tomorrow. Then, all being well, there will be no problems, and the track will be officially released on rFactorCentral a little while later.

OTHER NOTES

Johno will be updating the thread with real life skins tomorrow, hopefully. They will most likely be the same as ones you used in the last meeting and/or SNT. If you ddin't race either, you'll have to wait and see what gets assigned.

Also, if you've booked in for this meeting, please make sure your UKDirt membership is all paid up. Counter is your man to contact for money issues :thumbs_up:

tosh8 booking in for hendo late heats if possible

cheers

Note; For the purposes of this meeting you can have late heats, but in the season, its whatever is drawn out I am afraid

***CAR TO BE USED; STUART SMITH JUNIOPR #1***

Edited by Johno3

EVERYONE WHO HAS BOOKED IN TO THIS POINT SHOULD HAVE RECIEVED THE DOWNLOAD LINK TO HEDNESFORD VIA PM - IF YOU HAVEN'T PLEASE LET ME KNOW VIA PM!

The track is now available to practice with on Jolt (ending 165). We have decided to have only Hednesford in the track list, so you will not be able to use any other tracks in jolt until after the meeting tomorrow. Should give you no excuse not to practice, it gives us peace of mind that your testing the socks of it, and it also means that we don't have any problems such as 'I don't know how to change track' etc.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..