Ha! You make it sound like its my fault lol :scared15:

you sound more like 'innocent' sworder every day :rofl:

Says a fan of a proven cheat lol

Always good to get the crap out the way early eh wrighty lol

well i would m8, but you lost the sworder skin :P

Ha! You make it sound like its my fault lol :scared15:

you sound more like 'innocent' sworder every day :rofl:

Says a fan of a proven cheat lol

the irony is, the carb issue was basically resolved in his favour (by Turiccki etc having bans for the same infringement repealed), the only difference was he had served his ban by the time they got around to establishing the facts and BriSCA, for fear of looking like a set of complete buffoons, saw fit to ensure he completed his ban while other drivers sanctioned for the same offence were exonerated......Sworder, however, continues to follow innocent yellow tops into the fence whenever he loses his temper (which is, to be fair, almost constantly) and continues to receive no sanction whatsoever from the BoC coz.....erm well i'm not sure really, although his position as 'the fans favourite' and therefore the promoters darling for putting bums on seats might be connected with this issue.....

Sworder, however, continues to follow innocent yellow tops into the fence whenever he loses his temper (which is, to be fair, almost constantly) and continues to receive no sanction whatsoever from the BoC coz.....erm well i'm not sure really, although his position as 'the fans favourite' and therefore the promoters darling for putting bums on seats might be connected with this issue.....

Sounds a lot like Aub :rofl:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..