RFACTOR skins

Tosh924

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lots of good skins so far lads keep them coming. Here is my new tarmac car for Sim Stox - Thanks to Woody#390 for the Burgoyne decal :thumbs_up:

Comments good or bad are welcomed as always.

post-7406-1270931391.jpg

post-7406-1270931407.jpg

post-7406-1270931417.jpg

Edited by Walker363

Very nice Walker, really like that mate.

Gotta say you're skins are getting better everytime you do one (y)

aye thats one of your best walker, i would like to see some sponsors on the bonnet and the nerf panal, that would finish her of nicely. you could also move your wing numbers closer together by clicking in between the numbers and press ALT GR + arrow key then you can use a bigger drop shadow to fill it out a bit. only a suggestion though.

Just a quick not to make you all aware that the BIG skin list for rFactor F2s V2 is now on UKSOM Forum - if any of you fantastic skin painters would be interesting in contributing to getting as many of these skins done as we can, i'd appreciate your input - look at the list, and if the car you'd be interested in doing doesn't have a name next to it then let me know please, either here or there.....i've got lots of photos here that can serve as a source for you, and i've put a request for photos on Ftooz forum to help us 'fill in the gaps' in the sources we have....

All help would be appreciated and, of course, any skins that are included in the mod will be fuly credited to the painter :)

Many thanks in advance.....wrighty

• 2 weeks later...

Heres my Simdy 500 car for this year. Robin and Stumpy will also have this scheme. Grasser Hooty and Dipstick will have another car and im sure you will see that later tonight.

Thanks to Demon for the help :)

post-777-1272542131.jpg

post-777-1272542161.jpg

post-777-1272542185.jpg

Tobacco advertising!!!! isnt that wrong in this day and age ? lol

Might not be in Indiana USA lol

but then it probably is because penske ain't sponsored by Marlboro anymore anyhow i see buses all the time and they will kill you quicker than any cigarette so its about time we had a ban on stagecoach :)

Tobacco advertising!!!! isnt that wrong in this day and age ? lol

Might not be in Indiana USA lol

but then it probably is because penske ain't sponsored by Marlboro anymore anyhow i see buses all the time and they will kill you quicker than any cigarette so its about time we had a ban on stagecoach :)

sweet looking car Aub. Who's ya driver Damon Hill, team chief Eddie Jordan

I can be the team chief, will fit the role perfectly as can spew FILTERED from all angles much like Mr. Jordan.

Looks brilliant. Will look even better lighting the rears up on the finish line :D

• 3 weeks later...

For a future update to the F1 mod (which is miles away, so thought I'd post some piccies!), the real life skin of Chris Cowley 37 :thumbup:

post-9-1274377234.jpg

post-9-1274377251.jpg

post-9-1274377267.jpg

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..