Belle Vue Bookings - 9:30PM (19/3/2009)

Johno3

Hello Guys,

Bok in on this thread for the second meeting of next Thursday - Belle Vue.

The meeting will be the second round of the National Series.

I will try update this thread throughout the week.

Cheers

Johno

BOOKING SO FAR:

White:

Tinman 48

Big Al 515

Murf 561

Harold 599

Yellow:

Chevy 11

JK 16

Dode 151

Jarry 164

Walker 363

Blue:

TomD 112

Matty 300

Mike 315

Trav 365

Dave 488

Lee 531

Red:

Johno 3

Tosh 8

MoR 137

Aub 188

Ironmac 288

Marten 291

Superstar

Kruiz 136

Dazza 290

Total: 23

Edited by Johno3

Johno, quick query... On the website in the fixture section it says that there is a meeting on the 19th and the 20th. Are these being run one after the other on the same night or is it two seperate evenings?

Hello Allstar,

I am afraid its because we cant have 2 fixtures with the date on due to the fact that we run our fixtures through a database.

However, we needed to let you all know the fixtures, so the next best thing was to have one of the dates effectively on the Friday, however, no meetings will take place on the Friday.

I have a fixture poster which will be out tomorrow night, and I will try and get that on the website, although I am not sure it is possible. I do have a way though but need to confirm with LeeK.

Anyway, next week, Sheffield is at 8pm and Belle Vue at 9:30pm - on the Thursday.

I hope that tries to explain it, and doesnt come across as total gobbledeeguge!! :rofl:

Cheers

Johno

Edited by Johno3

Quick reminder about the 2 meetings that are available to you this week.

Start time: 8pm

Sheffield - WQr3

16 Drivers currently booked in

Start time: 9:30pm

Belle Vue - NSr2

15 Drivers currently booked in

Anyone wishing to play their shale joker at this meeting needs to PM me before the first heat is called.

Edited by Kevin

Anyone wishing to play their tarmac joker at this meeting needs to PM me before the first heat is called.

Shale Kev, lol

Well spotted, post amended lol.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..